Better than a live teacher

Levenso
Levenso
10/01/2012 3:11 pm
Hello all, from Quebec, Canada.

I'd assess myself as an intermediate/advance guitar player. I took guitar lessons with at least 3 different teachers during the last years, it wasn't too bad, but nothing in comparaison to what I've found here.

What I really like is the way the lessons are built and the quality of the teachers. I can get what I need by learning a song or listening to a lesson then jump to something else. I'm looking further to develop my lead abilities, hoping to find what I need.

Cheers
# 1

10/01/2012 6:06 pm
Wow a fellow Canadian !. Hey Levenso I'm Canadian as well. I'm from Etobicoke , Ontario.

I've been playing for 2 years and I had a few teachers over those the last year as well. Overall I learned some pretty good things and my confidence has been boosted as well which I lacked a lot in.

I agree that guitar tricks offers a lot more and you pay a lot less compared to private lessons. I also think the beauty about GT is that there is not only so much to learn, but the accessibility as well.

It feels great that I can always quickly come back to a particular lesson and the instructors are just wonderful people. I made the mistake of leaving guitar tricks a year ago. But I decided to come back and start straight from scratch .

I have no regrets and I hope you'll enjoy it here
# 2
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
10/02/2012 12:37 pm
Yeah, what he said!!
-Lisa
Lisa McCormick, GT Instructor
Acoustic, Folk, Pop, Blues

Full Catalog of Lisa's Guitar Tricks Tutorials
Find Lisa on Facebook!
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.