Live Webcam Sessions

ElectricDjango
ElectricDjango
06/28/2012 3:22 pm
Hi folks!

First of all, I apologize if this is a subject that is done to death on here. I've done my best to spend a good 30 minutes to try to find threads on the topic, but to no avail.

There are live sessions offered by one or two of "the other" well-known guitar lessons websites. For those who may be unaware, it's simply a live chat format with access to an instructor's webcam, wherein questions are answered.

I wonder, is there any chance that GT will implement a similar feature at some point? As far as I'm aware, the live sessions are frequented by a very small proportion of those other websites' membership. I would say maybe 2 to 5 per cent are regulars; and regulars make up maybe 90 per cent of those attending any given session. (I'm getting these numbers from personal experience, and the fact that maybe 130 - 190 members are always online at any given hour/during live sessions. I don't know how many total members such websites have.)

Despite what could be a small demand, I think live sessions are an incredibly fun tool, and would certainly love to see another guitar site offering them. Any thoughts?
# 1
JJ90
JJ90
06/28/2012 6:02 pm
Hey ElectricDjango,

I know exactly which website you are talking about and I'm also a member there. Those webcam sessions are fun and really educational, and ofcourse instant responses by instructors and other students if you have questions or problems.

I think it would be an awesome addition to Guitartricks.

JJ
# 2
dsharpe
dsharpe
07/28/2012 3:59 pm
First reply ever, felt this warranted a response. Sounds lke an awesome idea.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.