guitar chat?

progg
progg
04/04/2002 8:47 pm
Even though I'm not posting a lot on these boards I do read most of the posts now and then. I've gone through quite a great deal of the "tricks" offered by GuitarTricks.com and many are really great and I've learned alot of. I'm thinking more of how I should play it so it sounds better and more accurate etc. I believe I'm getting better by the hour hehe.

Anyways. I'm a chatter. I love to chat. But more fun is to chat about guitar playing and learning music from others. I haven't seen any guitar chat rooms nor heard any of the regulars on GuitarTricks mentioned any. You don't chat in various guitar-chats? If no, that's said. I think we could learn to know eachother better and get to learn a great deal more from eachother with this. That's the reason I opened up #guitarist on IRC - DalNet network. It would really great if ppl who have the possibility to join and "meet" eachother. I want to learn and many of the people here have great knowledges when it comes to playing.

So.. You're all welcome to the channel (I feel so alone right now =)

Regards,
Progg

Don't look at me, swan!
# 1
Mad_Slasher8605
Mad_Slasher8605
04/05/2002 12:55 am
i say a few of us get together and invade an aol chat room or something like that. if you want to IM me, here are my s/ns:
aol- madslasher8605
msn- mad_slasher8605
yahoo- mad_slasher8605
(V)àd §¦à§}{èr
# 2
kingdavid
kingdavid
04/05/2002 10:31 am
Chat is good.
Here's my 'names':
msn-gagadavid
yahoo-dwanjiru.

# 3
zepp_rules
zepp_rules
04/06/2002 1:29 am
if anybody cares to chat
To improve technique and of course trying to keep all as clean as possible. I know my own limits and speed limits and so on I never play anything I'm not capable of. That wouldn't make any sense. After three years of playing I tried to play everything as fast as possible and that sounded, I would say, like shit, and I didn't realize that if I'd play bit slower things than I was capable of playing then everything would sound much better.

--Aleksi Laiho - Advice to Play By
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.