View post (Considering Joining full as beginner rock/metal. Please help)

View thread

JJ90
JJ90
05/03/2012 3:35 pm
Hi Bubbanoosh

Guitartricks has exactly what you are looking for I think. They have the Core Learning System. Those are a large series of structured connected video lessons which will take you from the absolute beginning to a pretty decent player. First you have Guitar Fundamentals 1 en 2 focusing on fundaments for playing guitar required for everyone to know regardless of the genre.

Next you can move on to one of the style series. Guitartricks has a Blues, Country and, the one you are looking for, a Rock course. Covers loads of ground and has both a level 1 and 2 course. Level 1 meaning it covers the basics of rock guitar and level 2 is a bit more advanced.

If you want you can always take a 14-day free full access trial. You can find it here: http://www.guitartricks.com/trial

Two things I should notice, you need your Paypal account or CreditCard to activate the trial. I think the site uses it against people who create new accounts over again to use the 14-day trial.

The 14-day trial is free but after the 14 days it will become a regular subscribing payment ($14.95), unless you cancel it ofcourse.

Also want to mention a year of full access at Guitartricks currently is only 99 bucks. If you wanna catch one hell of a deal you can go with that also.

Hope that helps.

JJ