Jon/ New Songs

phillybeatle
phillybeatle
02/22/2012 2:06 pm
Can you let us know what's on the horizon. I promise I won't hassle this time. I have enough to digest now plus I am writing my own stuff. However it will prevent me from obtaining songs from other sources, if I know if it's on the horizon. Plus, I think okay, these are the songs I want to learn until one of my girls (hahaha) indicates she wants me to learn 'Only Woman Bleed" ( finished up this week) or all of my love hahahahha. You have to be able to adjust, and there will be peace in the valley for me oh yea hahahaha.
# 1
phillybeatle
phillybeatle
02/22/2012 8:34 pm
Okay we didn't need all that this morning. However I am excited how quickly I am picking up songs now and partly do to this site.
# 2
Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
02/22/2012 11:22 pm
By now you've figured out it takes us a long time to get from "song is approved to teach" to "song is ready for subscribers" so I am not able to say with any certainty what will come out when. We just delivered about 60 songs, there are still several from the November list that aren't published, and we intend to get them done by the February deadline. Then there will be a little slump before we have more for you.

I can say this: we are working hard on it, and you're gonna be pleased :) :) but not in the next month or so.

Jon
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 3
phillybeatle
phillybeatle
02/29/2012 1:12 pm
Thanks for the reply. I am in the process trying to master these songs. For example I learned Run Away train in about a half hour, then two days later forgot it because I went on to something else. So I must work on the songs I know to have them down to the point where I remember them.

If possible could you include melody lines for the songs. For example Wild World, has the melody line and as vocalist it is important for me to play the melody. I don't have the best ear and would prefer hitting the notes to the melody as opposed to singing with the stereo.

Lastly the rhythm section in the song good, that didn't have the tab really seemed out of reach for me and now I have it down. I am beating a dead horse but this site has done so much for me. I read tablature better now as well. It's why some of my post are filled with excitement.
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.