Is there any way to download an entire lesson at once?

samata
samata
10/17/2010 5:47 pm
As opposed to each video one at a time. I don't think so, but thought I'd ask in case I'm missing something, as it's a little cumbersome to do a lesson that's 8-10 videos one at a time. Even if they have to come individually, it would be nice to be able to tag and d/l them all at once.

thanks.
Quickly advancing from inept to semi-ept
# 1
Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
10/18/2010 2:59 am
There isn't. No need to keep looking.

We don't really intend downloading to be the normal way people interact with the site. We know some people need the feature, but I am sure you can see how it doesn't really fit our pricing scheme.

So downloading is on a video-by-video basis.
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
samata
samata
10/18/2010 3:16 am
Originally Posted by: Jon BroderickThere isn't. No need to keep looking.

We don't really intend downloading to be the normal way people interact with the site. We know some people need the feature, but I am sure you can see how it doesn't really fit our pricing scheme.

Thanks. And, I do understand that. And, don't really have the intention of mass-downloading. There are just some instances where it's helpful. For instance what prompted me to ask was the the new classical song tutorial from Christopher. I just thought it would be nice to have that whole set (8 pages) locally so I could keep referring to them as I learn it....
Quickly advancing from inept to semi-ept
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.