View post (Talking Guitar Making Learning Easier)

View thread

GuitarPlayer479
GuitarPlayer479
06/30/2010 8:14 pm
Originally Posted by: CSchlegelFWIW, Razbo was using the word forum as a verb, instead of as a noun.

Stated in proper full English (which may or may not be Razbo's first language? :p ), "The post above mine is an example of why I read, post in and generally make use of internet forums."

Hope that helps clarify. In my opinion, both RickBlacker & Razbo are being good-natured in their back & forth joking. In my personal experience, I've seen much worse on web forums. :( What these guys do is not even close to "trolling". I sincerely hope it hasn't offended you. Having interacted with them for a while now, I think they are sincere & benevolent individuals. :)

Hey, Razbo, I like your new signature, but how about this:

Obfuscating one post at a time. :)

Top quality reply there.

Shame about the last bit. Talking in code and backslapping -

A clique (pronounced /ˈkliːk/, also US: /ˈklɪk/) is an inclusive group of people who share interests, views, purposes, patterns of behavior, or ethnicity.[1] A clique as a reference group can be either normative or comparative. Membership in a clique is typically exclusive, and qualifications for membership may be social or essential to the nature of the clique.

Hmmmmm