Me and my Big Baby Taylor

baileydennisw
baileydennisw
03/21/2009 12:56 pm
Well after careful consideration and a lot of reseaerch and playing it I finally bought my BBT
I must say it is an excellant guitar ,has a very clean sound to it and is very easy to play
Its a tad smaller than a regular accustic but not by much and even with my leather guitar strap it only weighs 5 lbs so its incredably light (i think )
The strings are a little hard to fret but after about 15 mins of playing you dont notice it maybe cuz they're new? or i could just replace them no big deal
It also came with a pretty nice soft gig bag with the Taylor logo on it it's a very snug fit so the guitar wont slide around good thing it did come with a gig bag though cuz some one stole my hard case when i was trading in my old accustic
Electronics would be sweet with this thing but for now i'm very satisfied and would definately recocomend it'S cosideration to anyone who is loking to buy a guitar
Now all i have to do is learn to play better so i can justify to my wife why i spent the mony LOL
BTW i also bought a Fender strat kinda went the cheap route ( not american made) maybe I'll upgrade later but for now it suits me fine.Will let you know more about it later after i play around with it :)
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.