When will the Rock Course #2 be out?

builtevo
builtevo
02/25/2009 4:06 am
I am just curious when you will be posting the second rock course on the website. I know you all have been working on it and was curious when it would be available.

Mike
# 1
Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
02/26/2009 8:51 pm
First, I'd like to say we wish we could go faster with these, but we want to make them good and that has taken more time than we like.

As we are working thru it, it makes sense to add some material to rock level 1 first and then publish rock level 2.

The additions to level 1 are mostly about gear, similar to the excellent gear info in blues level 1.

We should have that posted within 2 weeks.

Then we'll need some more time for level 2. I am reluctant to pick a date. But I know significant portions are completed already, so it will be soon.

Jon
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
Razbo
Full Access
Razbo
Full Access
03/22/2009 1:29 pm
Hi. On a related note (and realizing this area is under construction), I was working thru the links in Rock Primer 2. Chapter 1, the Pentatonic Scales takes me into Blues Primer 2.

I've generally been navigating using the red "Next Arrows" above the video area. When clicking these I went from RP2 into Blues Primer 2 and continued to be taken thru the Pentatonic lessons there. After the scales, I am left in the BP2 area, chapter 2.

I suspect I should be returned to Rock Primer 2, Chapter 2?

(However the Basic Lead techniques chapter in BP2 looks promising, so I don't mind the diversion. RP2 could probably use a page there to apply the pentonics before jumping in to the 7th's.)
...so ever since then, I always hang on to the buckle.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.