Thank you GuitarTricks

oldtimehobbies
Full Access
oldtimehobbies
Full Access
01/15/2009 1:54 am
Well I think I can say I have completed fundamentals 2. I can successfully play everything and am well on to my way in understanding why. I don't think I am quite finished with fundamentals 2, but I know I can move on with considerable confidence. I bought a guitar back in august and didn't know a C chord from a sixth string. Nearly everything I have learned has been directly from GT.

I would like to give a special thanks to the following instructors for helping me along the way. Christopher Schlegel, Kevin Taylor, Doug Fearman, Benoit Nadeau, Lisa McCormick, Bobby Howe, J.D. Jarrell and the rest of the GT instructors who I am looking forward to learning from. Also would like to thank everyone in the forums. Without you all I wouldn't be where I am today.

If you are wondering if you should give GT a try well I can tell you for sure you will learn. Having suffered an injury I cannot do anything that I used to enjoy...until now. Playing the guitar has brought me pure joy after four long years of wishing I could do this or that. Finally I found something else I love to do and best of all I can do.

I guess all I am trying to say is Thank you!

Ed
I stay in the dog house its easier that way...
# 1
JeffS65
JeffS65
01/16/2009 10:22 pm
agreed. I wished this site was around when I started playing (well...the internet woulda been nice too ;) )
# 2
Warehouse40
Warehouse40
01/16/2009 10:40 pm
I couldn't agree with Ed and Jeff more. Although I am still really new here I have learned so much in such a short amount of time. Even more important I am actually able to retain what is being taught. Thanks guitar tricks.
P.S. I am an actual customer not a paid actor lol
Have a great day!!
Warehouse40
# 3
RickBlacker
Full Access
RickBlacker
Full Access
01/17/2009 2:17 am
Originally Posted by: Warehouse40
P.S. I am an actual customer not a paid actor lol

Hahaha..

Thats actually rather funny.

Yup, I third everything said!!!! Well worth the very small fee they ask for.
Only complaint? They don't have a way to slap me upside the head to keep me focused on my goals. I keep drifting off into la la land. But, that's a flaw with me, not GT. :p
[U]Ricks Current Mystery Video[/U] - Updated Monday March/02/2015
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.