love the new site but...

Digit
Digit
12/08/2008 6:29 pm
it's really hard to sort lessons by instructors now.
the search function works ok, but i prefered it when I fcould just pick an instructor, list all his lessons and then sort them all on one page according to style or difficulty.

this new way of doing things is really slow. j all you can see is a few lessons at a time and you have to keep clicking thorugh pages.

i was looking for multibar tap this afternoon and can't find it anywhere.unless I keep surfing page after page until I find it.

the site would be great if you just had a button where I could list all of an instructors lessons on one page.
# 1
Rascal26
Rascal26
12/09/2008 11:26 am
I really loved this site!!!! have been playing over 40 years and I finally found a consise and very well put together site. That was until the update. Now everything that was good is gone and in it's place is something I can't fathom or find things I used to use or find things for that matter I was studying. I am really thinking about leaving and saying Hasta la Vista Baby. The lesson't are so jumbled you never know what you are getting als they aren't in any order as far as I can tel and to put some f these so caled video lessons on here is a supreme waste of time and energy that is used just to try and find what you are lookng for. My vote is to go back to the way you had it set up. I mean yes the ste could have been "tweaked" I hate that word but what you have done to it defy logic. Please take a step back and listen hard and long to the people and go back the way it was!!! Please or you will find guys and gals leaving in droves to any other decent lesson site. I really would fire the design team!! It is obvious they don't play the guitar!!!!!! :mad: :confused:
# 2
Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
12/09/2008 11:22 pm
Originally Posted by: Rascal26Now everything that was good is gone and in it's place is something I can't fathom or find things I used to use or find things for that matter I was studying.

If you could be a little more specific about where you used to go to find the lessons you are looking for, then we might be able to put that part back the way it used to be.

Please with examples and urls and we'll try to help.

Jon
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.