Printing Tabs

jbiondo
jbiondo
11/04/2008 2:08 pm
I've noticed that when I try to print tabs from any lesson or tutorial the tab portion prints very light and I can't seem to read the numbers or the entire scale for that matter. The musical notes appear normal and my printer is fine.

Anybody out there having the same problem? Hard to practice when you can't read what the instructor is teaching you.

All suggestions welcome.

jb...
# 1
Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
11/04/2008 7:12 pm
Printing problems have been very frustrating.

We really had no idea that we would get into such problems when we switched from text tab to notation files.

And we were similarly surprised that so many people prefer to print the files to reading them off the web (where they look fine).

The problems are compounded by the totally different way different printers operate.

One thing you might try is to go to print -> properties and change your print resolution from whatever it is right now to the highest setting and try that.

We have some changes in the works, that you should see in a couple weeks, about how we do printing. Hopefully those will help, but they are just the initial step. We may have to do a total overhaul to get printing to the way it ideally should be.

Please try the above suggestion and see if that helps. When we have the new site design up in a few weeks, please also check back with us and let us know how that goes. Then we can see where we are and what to do next.

Jon
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.