joined 30 minutes ago to test

prs24
prs24
09/03/2008 11:08 pm
I am intermediate player. know scales modes cords and hundreds of songs but feel real stale and need help. I have been checking out different guitar sites and am taking my time before I invest money. Have already saw another good site but I am patient. I am also poor with computers I just got dsl two weeks ago. I like what I see on this site but have yet to try free lesson. On the jam track section it does not play for me and that would be important. Just got my MA in dallas and a friend gave me a graduation gift of a mateel blue PRS 24 fret with the bird inlays and excellent sound. I would like to make it sound as good as it looks. Is this the right site for me? prs24
# 1
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
09/04/2008 2:30 am
The intermediate to advanced lessons here are top notch. As for the Jam trck section not working for you, can I ask you to please leave a post with what OS you are using (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) and also which browser you are using, (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) That may help us root out your problem.

Check out some of the lessons here. The instructors are great and the site owner expects the best quality out of these guys. Hell they expect it of themselves. It has really shown in the lessons they put up.
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
prs24
prs24
09/04/2008 2:58 pm
I am using windows xp and internet explorer, thanks
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.