New on the block! Hello!

Yulof
Yulof
07/30/2008 3:21 am
My name is actually Jerry, I'm new to the site and to the guitar. I'm a bit of a gamer geek, ok, really, I'm a big gamer geek. I love to play games all the freakin time! World of Warcraft, Counter Strike, Call of Duty, Civilization...the list goes on and on. My latest game kick is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, what a violent little game that is! Holy smokes!

Anyways, I'm from West Texas, I have an Ibanez GAX70 (<---I think, heh) that the guy at the music shop said was a decent guitar to learn on. I originally bought it for my daughter, but she decided that keyboard was more her style. So, I picked it up, and decided that someone in the house needs to get some use out of it, might as well be me!

I've decided to keep a Vlog of my progress and post it up on Youtube, here's my first week. Subscribe if you like, or not, doesn't matter either way. I just figured it'd be a great way to keep track of my progress and allow some of you guys that teach this stuff to see what happens when a total noob gets hold of your lessons, LOL!

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/GuitarTricksStudent First video is up! By the way, you guys are awesome! Thanks for having this website!
# 1
o0 guitar 0o
o0 guitar 0o
07/30/2008 10:06 am
you said you played call of duty and counterstrike

I DONT BLAME YOU THERE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
# 2
Dre21
Dre21
08/02/2008 2:58 am
Holla. I'm Dre I play Guitar Hero 3 and Aerosmith and wii fit. New Guitar player.
# 3
kenaanna33
kenaanna33
02/20/2024 4:13 am

Hello, Jerry! It sounds like you're diving into the world of guitar playing while being a big gamer geek. Best of luck with your Vlog and learning journey! Rock on!

rice purity test discover your naivety

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.