View post (GT Solo Assignment - May 2008)

View thread

Spedzar
Spedzar
05/25/2008 9:57 pm
Originally Posted by: SuperhumanHey Spedzar, just saw your post and had to check your take out. Really cool playing man, sure there are a few bum notes in there and a bit of cheese in places but it fits the bnacking perfectly and as you say the hook stays with you! Have it flying around my head at the moment, I actually thought the panned part was cool too and the strange little looped section before you come back in with the harmonised motif at the end. If you have the time I would love to hear those very minor bum notes fixed but then again they don't detract from it at all. Great speed runs in there too, has a very unusual flavour to it - I like it!

Won't be able to submit anything this month, have my college finals in two weeks - damn course I have to do at weekends as an (im)mature student. Look forward to hearing all of the takes.

Haha thanks mate, it was all I could manage in about 4 hours yesterday. Now I'm hurrying to write this before I jump in the car to work and start the Monday - Friday daily grind (working at the Social Security office - we call it "Centrelink" in Australia) sorting out customer's dramas. So there will be little time to improve I'm afraid but glad you enjoyed - I had fun recording that! Cheers! :)
Spedzar - "the sound of one hand tapping"...