View post (You gotta check this!!!)

View thread

polansky
polansky
01/19/2008 8:33 pm
Originally Posted by: oib111The whole 9/11 thing in that video is bs. I'm letting you know now so you don't believe. Cuz my friends dad works for Boeing(an aerodynamics company that creates planes or something) and he said that 9/11 was very possible. Don't know abouat the religion thing though

Oib:

The first thing in my mind after watching this movie was "alright... I'm not dumb enough to swallow anything that it is on the web ¿right?... but my second tought was... well this document to sum up says "question everythig"... and my questions started about it's contents... sure it's is a lot of info... but my point of view is ¿Why someone who ask you to question things would take the risk of giving false info?

To me the info looks tight... there are a lot of testimonials and to be honest... I didn't knew about the 3rd building... it was never said in tne news (and I watched, mexico TV, CNN and all the news I could that awfull day) so that made me think.

The point of this thread is that I want more people to tell me.."man... that's not true... cause this or that... " I want people like you that have this sort of info to give me feedback on this film, hope you can give us (I mean everyone who gets involved in this discussion) something that checks your statement.

I want to bash this movie but ion the right way, with evidence... they give a lot of it, I'm just looking for the other side of the coin, I don't wanna atack no one personally, cause if what the movie says is true... bro... I'll be really scared.

Rock on.
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.