You gotta check this!!!

polansky
polansky
01/19/2008 4:40 pm
OK, I watched this and I really want to know what yuo guys think.

Please take the time (cause it is almost 2 hrs of movie), but really, you must watch this....

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

Let the coments flow after.

I'll be cheching often, cause I'm really intrested in knowing some opinions.

Rock on.
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.
# 1
oib111
oib111
01/19/2008 5:00 pm
The whole 9/11 thing in that video is bs. I'm letting you know now so you don't believe. Cuz my friends dad works for Boeing(an aerodynamics company that creates planes or something) and he said that 9/11 was very possible. Don't know abouat the religion thing though
# 2
polansky
polansky
01/19/2008 8:33 pm
Originally Posted by: oib111The whole 9/11 thing in that video is bs. I'm letting you know now so you don't believe. Cuz my friends dad works for Boeing(an aerodynamics company that creates planes or something) and he said that 9/11 was very possible. Don't know abouat the religion thing though

Oib:

The first thing in my mind after watching this movie was "alright... I'm not dumb enough to swallow anything that it is on the web ¿right?... but my second tought was... well this document to sum up says "question everythig"... and my questions started about it's contents... sure it's is a lot of info... but my point of view is ¿Why someone who ask you to question things would take the risk of giving false info?

To me the info looks tight... there are a lot of testimonials and to be honest... I didn't knew about the 3rd building... it was never said in tne news (and I watched, mexico TV, CNN and all the news I could that awfull day) so that made me think.

The point of this thread is that I want more people to tell me.."man... that's not true... cause this or that... " I want people like you that have this sort of info to give me feedback on this film, hope you can give us (I mean everyone who gets involved in this discussion) something that checks your statement.

I want to bash this movie but ion the right way, with evidence... they give a lot of it, I'm just looking for the other side of the coin, I don't wanna atack no one personally, cause if what the movie says is true... bro... I'll be really scared.

Rock on.
# 3
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/21/2008 5:43 am
Too boring. I decided to watch Law & Order instead.
# 4
looneytunes
looneytunes
01/21/2008 12:26 pm
I watched about 5 mins.
It is very interesting, but the message I was getting was that man has evolved from nothing and man is total evil.
Though these are not my beliefs, I find it interesting what others think.
However, I do not have 2 hours to sit and watch any propaganda and if I did have 2 hours to sit and do nothing, I would also watch “Law and Order”.

By the way, what happened to “24”? That was the only television program I tried to catch every week.

I know someone will try to make something out of my comments that I did not mean, but all I am saying is that I am too busy.
# 5
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/21/2008 1:34 pm
Writers strike. Plus Keifer's in jail for real right now. He gets out in about a week I think. I think the season's shows are pretty much screwed on everything this year. Hence, the reason for all the crappy reality shows.
# 6
earthman buck
earthman buck
01/21/2008 5:30 pm
I watched Zeitgeist about a month ago because I heard it was interesting. It was pretty interesting, I find conspiracy theories rather neat. I don't know if I would believe much of it...I thought the film as a whole was rather shoddily done (for example, what did Part 1 have to do with Parts 2 and 3?).

At best, it's interesting stuff to speculate about.
# 7
polansky
polansky
01/21/2008 9:54 pm
Originally Posted by: earthman buckI watched Zeitgeist about a month ago because I heard it was interesting. It was pretty interesting, I find conspiracy theories rather neat. I don't know if I would believe much of it...I thought the film as a whole was rather shoddily done (for example, what did Part 1 have to do with Parts 2 and 3?).

At best, it's interesting stuff to speculate about.

I belive the overall theme is Lies and how they work for some groups, and as I said before, info looks tight, and wanted to know how the contents of it afected (or not) people.

Keep those post coming!.

Rock on.
# 8
looneytunes
looneytunes
01/22/2008 11:51 am
Originally Posted by: Kevin TaylorWriters strike. Plus Keifer's in jail for real right now. He gets out in about a week I think. I think the season's shows are pretty much screwed on everything this year. Hence, the reason for all the crappy reality shows.

Sutherland got out yesterday. Seen it on the news.
# 9

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.