Falling back on some bad habits...

Joseph
Joseph
11/01/2001 4:37 pm
Basically, for the past few weeks I've been a nervous wreck, and I've been falling back on some bad habit, grinding my teeth would have to be one of them!

It's important for all of us (as musicians) to find some peace and quiet to write songs, a way to get away from our immediate family, and the torturous screams of our ex-girlfriends. However, how do you guys mentally prepare yourselves for peace of mind, how do you guys creative a calm atomosphere for yourselves at the end of the day when it comes time for personal recordings? For the past few weeks, with work and everything, my head has been in the clouds, where it's been difficult for me to concentrate. Just when you think you've got it all figured out, you realize that you couldnlt have been farther from the truth.

Also, have you been falling back on some bad habits?

-Joseph
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."
# 1
educatedfilm
educatedfilm
11/01/2001 4:43 pm
Hmmm... bad habits? Going throughly my old sketches and throwing away all the one i think are crap, only to find that someone really liked my sketch of desert rat or of blue buisness man in his office etc etc... Every time i do it i regret it, but still i keep doing it... Cos i think what i dont like no one else will... It's kinda of an obbsesive compulsive perfectionist behaviour...
# 2
Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin
11/01/2001 11:11 pm
Listen to soul music. Marvin Gaye, Arethra(sp.) etc. Really gets the musical atmospheare.
www.gnr.com.ar
http://www.izzystradlin.tk/
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.