Howdy

Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
08/11/2007 3:22 pm
Hey there everybody. I just got back from a week long trip to Maine and Novia Scotia where we basically played golf the whole time. It was awesome though, we played 2 of the greatest and/or hardest courses I've ever played. I'm really glad to be back and, I missed my guitar greatly, but the break was almost necessary due to the fact that I had been struggling with the ever so popular frustrating pointless practice sessions. :rolleyes: Anyways, It's good to be back (doesn't seem like I've missed much, quite frankly) Soooo... I'm gonna get some more use out of these lessons and uhhh... yeah that's it really.
"Gypsy flies from coast to coast, knowing many loving none." -Allmans

SoundClick Page

Myspace Page (Add Me) (I'm better than you... Or am I :eek: )
# 1
hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
08/11/2007 5:43 pm
Originally Posted by: WeslabaHey there everybody. I just got back from a week long trip to Maine and Novia Scotia where we basically played golf the whole time. It was awesome though, we played 2 of the greatest and/or hardest courses I've ever played. I'm really glad to be back and, I missed my guitar greatly, but the break was almost necessary due to the fact that I had been struggling with the ever so popular frustrating pointless practice sessions. :rolleyes: Anyways, It's good to be back (doesn't seem like I've missed much, quite frankly) Soooo... I'm gonna get some more use out of these lessons and uhhh... yeah that's it really.

Welcome back! I was wondering where you've been. :)
[FONT=Tahoma]"All I can do is be me ... whoever that is". Bob Dylan [/FONT]
# 2
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
08/11/2007 8:48 pm
Nice to know someone noticed. :cool:

SoundClick Page

# 3
light487
Forum Administrator
light487
Forum Administrator
08/11/2007 10:08 pm
I didn't notice.. sorry :p

Which lessons are you working on? I have been so overwhelmed by the amount of lessons that I still haven't really done any proper practising with any of them. I've learnt a few tricks here and there but have yet to sink my teeth in to anything...

...not to mention my general laziness.. hehe.. :)
light487
Guitar Tricks Moderator

GuitarTricks
Daily Light Blog
# 4
dvenetian
dvenetian
08/13/2007 4:59 am
I noticed you were missing as well, Wes.....
Here's a welcome back gift, being you're into slide Greats. Here's a clip of John Butler, A Great Player I don't see much of on this site...... Enjoy (I'm sure you will)......................
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqB4s4IK2Nw
# 5
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
08/13/2007 12:59 pm
Originally Posted by: light487I didn't notice.. sorry :p

Which lessons are you working on? I have been so overwhelmed by the amount of lessons that I still haven't really done any proper practising with any of them. I've learnt a few tricks here and there but have yet to sink my teeth in to anything...

...not to mention my general laziness.. hehe.. :)

I have been getting sidetracked as well, but I'm trying to do, and have done a little with some jazz stuff. I'm the drummer for our schools Jazz ensemble and this year I'm gonna play guitar for the Jazz band, so I need to practice up.

And dvenetian... I'm not even a huge fan of acoustic slide stuff, but that was SHWEET! Nice find. :cool:

SoundClick Page

# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.