Forum Question

adevotedone
Daddy-by-day!
adevotedone
Daddy-by-day!
06/18/2007 6:22 am
Hello, All,

I was just wondering if there is a way that you can get a list of all your posts in the forum? I tend to be fairly active, and sometimes forget where all I've posted!! Oops!! :rolleyes: I've been on some forums where you can click a link and it will list, say, your last 10 posts with links to them, saving the trouble of having to navigate through all the boards to find your stuff. Is there a feature like that in these forums? Just curious.

I LOVE the sight and the boards!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!

Peace,
Tom
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (even learn how to play this silly instrument!! ;) )[/FONT]
# 1

06/18/2007 12:31 pm
You could use the advanced search options.

Click on Search at the top of the forum, then advanced search, put in your user name in the "Search by User Name" then choose for the last week in the the "Find Posts from.

That should give you a list of the last week's thread you've been active in.

Also you can setup your account so it sends you a message everytime someone replies to a thread you've been active in.

Go to Account on the top of the forum, then choose "edit options", Messaging & Notification, and set the option in "Default Thread Subscription Mode".
# 2
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
06/18/2007 4:20 pm
Orrrrrrrr you can click you username, a drop down list will appear. Then click on all posts by "" and your s/n.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 3
adevotedone
Daddy-by-day!
adevotedone
Daddy-by-day!
06/18/2007 8:09 pm
AWESOME!!!

Thank you for such prompt and helpful replies

Peace,
Tom
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (even learn how to play this silly instrument!! ;) )[/FONT]
# 4
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
06/19/2007 9:23 pm
I get an email everytime theres a new post in a thread I've posted in. Works well for me. But I don't get much email, so I dunno how it would be with someone who has a full load.
"Gypsy flies from coast to coast, knowing many loving none." -Allmans

SoundClick Page

Myspace Page (Add Me) (I'm better than you... Or am I :eek: )
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.