View post ("the griffon"-feedback appreciated)

View thread

quickfingers
quickfingers
06/14/2007 11:55 pm
well, that is what i was planning on doing when i got a compilation of songs together. i wanted to basically get the recording quality well enough so it was listenable (i hope i've done that so far, hah) and just start pimping my ish, so to speak. i wanted to start throwing the cd's out to some local musicians, just to see if they where interested in collaboration. i also wanted to use the recordings as an opportunity for a small label or a chill studio cat to take notice of me. i dont think i'm hot and whatnot, but at least by showing them what i have right now, it gives them an idea on what they can do for ME and make the music more universal, more listenable, and easier for me (and them) to make money. so basically, i'm looking for some small-time investment, someone willing to get me into a studio with some guys...or maybe like you said Shmange...just get some local talent to hear me out and get interested.

p.s: thanks for the critique, i redid the background vocals and made em' sound a little more saucy. im gonna put the new version up in place of the old one on my music page.
"the more you know, the less you know. I don't feel like i know shit anymore, but i love it."
-Mike Stern

PERSONAL WANKAGE