Retarded Internet Quotes

ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
06/01/2007 10:40 pm
Here's one i read on youtube regarding a video of rush playing yyz

Originally Posted by: lovemuffins88this song is such a ripoff of toby keith. that drummer is nowhere near as good as tobys. im pretty sure toby keith owns rush any day, and at least toby has the balls to make up original mateerial instead of steeling it. whoever likes rush is a fag.

For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB
# 1
z0s0_jp
Riffologist
z0s0_jp
Riffologist
06/01/2007 10:50 pm
color me pink cause I think Rush is fabulous!! I wish my brother George was here....

"Dammit Jim!! I'm a guitarist not a roadie...so haul my gear"
# 2
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
06/02/2007 1:08 am
What a loser. I hate youtube people (not to offend the select few that have half a brain). Just sometimes everyone seems like a moron, although I do love the sane ones that come and straighten everyone out. The comments tend to be ridiculous though, like one guy who said derek trucks plays with no soul what-so-ever, and the comments that Dave Weckl is a non-talented, show stealing, awful drummer. I could go on all day, but you all know what I'm talking about. Some reveal truths, but overall its mostly useless junk. I do love the site, don't get me wrong, but I can't stand most of the people who comment there.
"Gypsy flies from coast to coast, knowing many loving none." -Allmans

SoundClick Page

Myspace Page (Add Me) (I'm better than you... Or am I :eek: )
# 3
da_ardvark
da_ardvark
06/02/2007 1:49 pm
What makes Rush even more diabolical is that they were able to steal this song from Toby Keith fully 12 years before Toby started his music career :eek:
# 4
hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
06/02/2007 2:42 pm
Originally Posted by: da_ardvarkWhat makes Rush even more diabolical is that they were able to steal this song from Toby Keith fully 12 years before Toby started his music career :eek:

It's all a part of that global, Kennedy assasination, oil company price fixing, repression of alien technology and time-traveling Canadian bands stealing from American country musicians conspiracy.

Watch your backs. They're everywhere. :eek:
[FONT=Tahoma]"All I can do is be me ... whoever that is". Bob Dylan [/FONT]
# 5
grizzlymint
grizzlymint
06/02/2007 4:02 pm
Originally Posted by: hunter60It's all a part of that global, Kennedy assasination, oil company price fixing, repression of alien technology and time-traveling Canadian bands stealing from American country musicians conspiracy.

Watch your backs. They're everywhere. :eek:

*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hunter60 again.*

Drat! Foiled again.
Let your soul shine. Its better than sunshine. Its better than moonshine. Damn sure better than rain.
# 6
Gargy
Gargy
06/02/2007 8:02 pm
Related though not immediately relevant; I see lots of people asking for guitar tabs on there. Can't they just learn by ear?
# 7
earthman buck
earthman buck
06/02/2007 9:05 pm
Originally Posted by: grizzlymint*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hunter60 again.*

Drat! Foiled again.

I was afraid of this....somehow Rush has infiltrated GT........
# 8
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
06/02/2007 9:39 pm
Originally Posted by: GargyRelated though not immediately relevant; I see lots of people asking for guitar tabs on there. Can't they just learn by ear?

Even better, when they ask for tabs from people who have failed miserably at their cover. Or when the title of the clip is "Blues improv" and there's 50 responses asking what song it is, can I have the tab, and what effects are you using. Soooooo typical.

I have found a rare few funny responses though. Like once, some weirdo posted this nirvana subliminal messages thing, where supposedly there were some odd sayings when played backwards. One of which said, "snarf on my feet." So, this one guy responds with, "OH YEAH!!! I remember in his suicide note when he mentioned how much he hated having his feet snarfed on." :eek:

SoundClick Page

# 9
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
06/03/2007 2:39 am
Originally Posted by: WeslabaEven better, when they ask for tabs from people who have failed miserably at their cover. Or when the title of the clip is "Blues improv" and there's 50 responses asking what song it is, can I have the tab, and what effects are you using. Soooooo typical.

I have found a rare few funny responses though. Like once, some weirdo posted this nirvana subliminal messages thing, where supposedly there were some odd sayings when played backwards. One of which said, "snarf on my feet." So, this one guy responds with, "OH YEAH!!! I remember in his suicide note when he mentioned how much he hated having his feet snarfed on." :eek:

how on earth do u snarf on one's feet? that sounds like a lot of aggressive sniffing and teething a toe
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 10
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
06/03/2007 2:44 am
Beats me, ask the guy who posted the video. Apparently it's significant enough to be posted. IMO its some ridiculous backwards song post. Regardless of what it says in reverse, it makes no sense. Now the stairway one......now thats a little more detailed than foot snarfing.

edit:urban dictionary - snarf

number 6 is just too funny. :eek:

SoundClick Page

# 11
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
06/03/2007 2:59 am
6. snarf

a man who sniffs women's bicycle seats on humid days.

hahahaha
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 12
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
06/03/2007 3:08 am
Originally Posted by: jeffhx6. snarf

hahahaha

gotta love it. Man, urban dictionary has some wuality stuff.

SoundClick Page

# 13
dvenetian
dvenetian
06/04/2007 7:08 am
Originally Posted by: jeffhx6. snarf

hahahaha

Gee, thanks for embedding that thought in my head, Bra.........
My Neighbor rides a 10 speed with a real pointy seat down to the beach and back, then leaves it on the driveway as she runs in to shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What am I gonna do now?????????????? It will be there all fresh next Saturday for sure.................... hope that I'm not checking the weather channel all week for humidity levels.
How to be descrete???????? To get caught in the act would be difficult to explain and would just bite to get a reputation as "The Neighborhood Snarf".
Thanks a lot, now I have to move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 14
Gargy
Gargy
06/04/2007 2:14 pm
Haha, I was JUST about to search it on Urbandictionary when I read down... and that definition made my day, lol.

However, I must agree that although we have that first amendment (as far as teh US is concerned) some people really make us wonder if it was a good idea... and they are all on Youtube.
# 15

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.