View post (Quick ADD Survey)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
04/28/2007 4:56 am
Great input guys, highly appreciated.

I figured I would give my own input for any curiousity.

1. I hope so, I'm donig the dam project.

2. Yes, my brother when he was fairly young. My parents told the school to kiss off, now my brother is in line to take over my dad's company when the time comes.

3. No. I believe if parents paid more attention to thier kids, took away their video games and took part in their school work, ADD wouldn't exist. Doctors can diagnose metal dissorders while the babies are still unborn, yet ADD doesn't take effect untill around the age of 8.

4. No, becuase everyone brings something different to the table.

5. No, I think the medication is uneeded and is harmful in the long run. Also, I believe that it takes away the child's personality. I talked to a friend of mine since he used to take ritalin. He said he felt like a drone and stopped taking it few months back. He's one of the most particapating people in the class.

6. No. I believe that they're not learning becuase its simply not interesting or the teacher isn't making it interesting. In 9th grade I had World History which had a big focus on WWI, II, the Cold War and such which I take a lot of intrest in. I aced that class and probably particapated the most. Then in 11th grade I had US. History, talk about boring, I don't think I ever raised my hand in that class.

7. The teachers and parents.

8. I'd have a chat with the school principle as well as my doctor (who I would start to doubt.) I'd also be suprised at myself for letting it get like that.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace