View thread

Logan826
High on Strat
Logan826
High on Strat
04/28/2007 12:38 am
1: Yes
2: No
3: A disorder that requires meds ? No. A disorder in the sense of metal disorder ? No. A disorder of an unrulely (sp) child who needs attention or tag the family with the popular term of "disfuctional" Maybe. or my best answer to that would be with a question. "Is this child/adult being challenge enough to keep/ocupy his/her intrest ?"
4: No
5: See 3. I don't think ADD is a need for meds
6: no
7: More so the teachers. I've put 2 kids through shcool. I think teachers of today have a quick tendince (sp) to "give up" on a child mainly because of the lack of discipline allowed by the current laws in effect. They have no control so why bother if a child is a "Problem". This I beleive also reflects back on the parents, but again have little control with the laws in effect today. I have several friends that have their kids in private schools. You rarely hear of ADD in private school. There is a reason for this I beleive.
8: BS. Challenge him harder to keep his intrest in something he has interest in or make what he's learning interesting and a challenge.

Hope I didn't offend anyone, that was not my intention. I just don't really beleive in the ADD term and reasoning. I feel it's a why for phycs and docs to suck the system for more money by shooting meds down their throats. JMO, I speak my mind, please don't be offended.
Dan