View post (I had a dream...)

View thread

strat-man
strat-man
12/28/2006 9:58 pm
Originally Posted by: aschlemanAndrew Sa recently made a thread in the Tech Talk section about where to find some books about building pedals... This is something that I've been considering for quite sometime as well.... So I researched a lot on the subject yesterday and priced a lot of components and found some suppliers and such and thought about what specific pedals I would want to build pretty much all day while I was at work... I then went home and played guitar all night, drank some beer, and finally went to sleep.... and I dreamt

In the dream I was getting ready to build my first pedal and of course I told everyone on here about it and documented my build.... When I was finished I put some sound samples up and everyone was so impressed I started getting requests from you fellow GT'ers for your very own Aschleman pedals... So I hand built each one of them... eventually naming them the line of "GuitarTricks" pedals....... Then the dream warped ahead a bit and GuitarTricks pedals were a household guitar effects name and you all were part of the business....... We turned a small pedal project into a multi million dollar corporation... We all had our own rooms with studio equipment and resaerch equipment where we tried out our pedals and told the engineers what we wanted and so forht.... It was pretty crazy........... I better get started building those pedals....

Dude, you really should get out more :D :D (No offence intended)
Strat totin
Six string slingin
Son of a gun

I met my maker, i made him cry, and on my shoulder he asked me why, his people won't fly thru the storm, i said, listen here man they don't even know your born.

strat-man rocks with vox