Spent To Much Money On Black Friday So I Wrote An XMas Song-Listen

MusicallyMrM
MusicallyMrM
11/30/2006 11:44 pm
Happy Holidays To Everyone at GT.

Been a little while since I posted but I just wanted to wish everybidy a Happy Holiday and offer a little Guitar Christmas thingy thingy. :D

Well, it was the morning after the 1st official Christmas Shopping Day and I like all the other village idiots had turned all my liquid assets into solid NOTHING! Between that new/used car my college age son is getting and that Playstation 3 (had to literally draw blood to get it) that my daughter wants, I found myself this nice wine colored Strat copy/project piece at the area pawn shop for myself so all is right with the world. (For now at least because my wife requires strategic planning and precision timing to buy a gift for her......stay tuned.)
I tracked this tune as my tribute to the Holiday Season and thought I'd post it here to get the Yuletide Season going. It's a 12th Century French thing, Veni, Veni (O Come O Come Emmanuel) and I hope you'll listen and like. I know we are kind of rock oriented but this was intresting in production to me anyway- one of those warm fuzzy kind of Chevy Chase and Egg Nog kind of songs (Yep time to get out that copy of "Christmas Vacation")

Anywayz, here's the linky and I hope you like it and I hope it will encourage other post.

Try this link first:

Veni, Veni, (O Come, O Come Emmanuel)

And if that one doesn't work, try this:

Go to my homepage and click the music link to listen to Veni, Veni
Happy Holidays
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.