View post (so basically...)

View thread

earthman buck
earthman buck
06/17/2006 1:30 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsI know which school she goes to.. and I already tried that. I found the other girl (see, there were two girls there, but I only mentioned the one that had asked for my number earlier) and I figure (okay, she has 119 friends on her "friend's list" so it shouldn't be hard to find her... well, after viewing at least 25 of those profiles, still no luck (only 25 because I didn't check the ones that were obviously guys, or ones where people had their name as "rachel" or "kim" or something simple like that. I only checked the ones were people do wierd names like "my soul was lost at the end of the rainbow" and kept an eye out for ones that obviously said "andrea" but no luck) *sigh* my friend says he's got her on his friend's list, I couldn't find her there either... so I'll ask him about it later. and she still hasn't called me... hmm...

I can't believe how adamantly you're searching for a girl on myspace. She'd be a fool to turn down a man of such suaveness.

I wish you the best, man.