so basically...

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
06/16/2006 4:59 am
this [U]REALLY[/U] hot girl came up to me today while I was at work and asked me for my phone number. I don't know anything about this girl other than her first name (and that she's hot!) so yeah, just thought I'd make you all jealous.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 1
staggman
staggman
06/16/2006 9:00 am
Well of couse I'm jealous I married an angel 7 years ago she gave me two lovely children Jodie 6 & Keira 2 they are Gorgeous! so is my wife!

But you're meeting a new chick..now I play by the rules so I ain 't allowed to do that!....But she's o.k. very pretty & all but still nags like all girls or women they're made that way!

But really I can't complain coz we do music together! she let's me watch football..but she ain't new like yours so I'm jealous...I think!

No..I'm only joking really if your hot chick ends up good to you like my wife..(toddy) you're in for the time of your life!! So look after her do a lot of things together but respect each others space & you'll both be happy for years to come even maybe forever! But get her to learn the axe! Tell her only cool chicks play axes.....staggy :cool:
# 2
suicidalmoose
Full Access
suicidalmoose
Full Access
06/16/2006 9:34 am
nice one, lol every now and then i get asked for my number but it's by fat chix!!! well i'm in england right now and most of the girls my age (17) are either overweight or mothers :P. I long to go back to aus and pick up a hot surfer chick, or maybe get back together with my comic book drawing guitar playing girlfriend.
# 3
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
06/16/2006 11:33 am
Yeah girls are all nags, guys are incapable of bitching. :rolleyes:

Girls ask me for my number all the time. :eek: No, not really. But one of my best friends became friends with me, because she had a crush on me. Weird stuff.

# 4
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
06/16/2006 1:36 pm
Originally Posted by: staggmanNo..I'm only joking really if your hot chick ends up good to you like my wife..(toddy) you're in for the time of your life!! So look after her do a lot of things together but respect each others space & you'll both be happy for years to come even maybe forever! But get her to learn the axe! Tell her only cool chicks play axes.....staggy :cool:

well, I'm not so sure I'm thinking about marrying this chick yet, for goodness sake I've only talked to her for a total of 5 minutes! lol.

no tristan, I haven't called her, cause she has my number, but I don't have hers... (it didn't occur to me that I should get hers until after she left... d'oh!) but oh well, if she thought i was cute enough to go ask for my number, she'll probably call. if not, I can go attempt to find her myspace, or just get the number off of someone I know (see, this is what happens when you make friends with the so-called "popular" people of the local high schools... it's like having a walking phonebook!)
my spyspace
# 5
staggman
staggman
06/16/2006 2:47 pm
I see by your title 6 strings 2 hmbks...your ax is probaBLY a L.P.yeah? I have 2 axes 1 L.P. & 1 jazz archtop they're both great guitars the L.P. is heavy but I love the sound. The archtop is great coz it's semi-accoustic.
& very light.

Most of my work is at a local recording studio I've got a quiet month right now, so I'm taking it easy & enjoying these posts...a friend of mine has sent me some of his bands songs to listen to....'Private Not For Sale' I'm still trying to find out the name of his band I forgot (silly me) they're suppoting 'Simply Red at an open air concert in Bristol U.K. soon.

Donavan is the lead singer of his band his cousin is a singer... in the band 'Massive Attack' another Bristol based band in the U.K. who have had a lot of success worldwide.(His cousin is a girl I dunno her name)

I've jammed with Cliff Moore that's Gary Moores brother they came from my town here in Weston.super.Mare U.K.

Sorry if I prattle on too much I'll be quiet now M'mm..M'mmm.staggy :cool:
# 6
suicidalmoose
Full Access
suicidalmoose
Full Access
06/16/2006 3:10 pm
Originally Posted by: iihollyYeah girls are all nags, guys are incapable of bitching. :rolleyes:

Girls ask me for my number all the time. :eek: No, not really. But one of my best friends became friends with me, because she had a crush on me. Weird stuff.

HOTTTTT!!!!
# 7
pure
pure
06/16/2006 3:19 pm
Man 6strings you lucky. down here its always the man who asks the girl.
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks
# 8
aschleman
aschleman
06/16/2006 5:06 pm
That a boy... just hope she wasn't getting your phone number for one of her fat, ugly friends that was too shy to come up and ask for it.... Trust me... that happens a lot... That's why you always get their number. But you're young... you'll learn these things. haha.
# 9
rockonn91
rockonn91
06/16/2006 6:08 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrs if not, I can go attempt to find her myspace...

HA, I just found that extremely funny for some reason.
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 10
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
06/16/2006 6:41 pm
Originally Posted by: staggmanI see by your title 6 strings 2 hmbks...your ax is probaBLY a L.P.yeah?

you were close. it's actually an SG. I love the tone of the neck pickup, but the bridge pickup could do with a change... unfortunately, I can't quite afford that right now, even though I'm working a job 32 hours a week... maybe after I finish paying off my car. $900 left to go! :cool:

also, finding her myspace is proving harder than I thought... is there any other way to spell "andrea" pronounced "on-dray-uh" not "an-dree-uh"
my spyspace
# 11
staggman
staggman
06/16/2006 7:21 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsyou were close. it's actually an SG. I love the tone of the neck pickup, but the bridge pickup could do with a change... unfortunately, I can't quite afford that right now, even though I'm working a job 32 hours a week... maybe after I finish paying off my car. $900 left to go! :cool:

also, finding her myspace is proving harder than I thought... is there any other way to spell "andrea" pronounced "on-dray-uh" not "an-dree-uh"

Yeah....BABE....staggman
# 12
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
06/16/2006 7:34 pm
Originally Posted by: iihollyYeah girls are all nags, guys are incapable of bitching. :rolleyes:

Ill be the first guy on here to admit it I AM A BITCH :D
The Mind Is A Terrible Think To Waste.
# 13
pure
pure
06/16/2006 9:02 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsalso, finding her myspace is proving harder than I thought... is there any other way to spell "andrea" pronounced "on-dray-uh" not "an-dree-uh"

well, unlike you, smart boy, she's probably not home schooled and still in school so find out what school she goes to. then search that on myspcae.
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks
# 14
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
06/16/2006 9:07 pm
way to go buddy...have a ball with her
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 15
earthman buck
earthman buck
06/16/2006 10:08 pm
Originally Posted by: suicidalmoosenice one, lol every now and then i get asked for my number but it's by fat chix!!! well i'm in england right now and most of the girls my age (17) are either overweight or mothers :P. I long to go back to aus and pick up a hot surfer chick, or maybe get back together with my comic book drawing guitar playing girlfriend.

As I was reading this, I couldn't help but laugh. All I could think of was this time me and my friends went to Wheelies and this group of fat fourteen-year-old girls dressed like hookers kept eyeing me up. *shudder*
# 16
staggman
staggman
06/16/2006 10:22 pm
Originally Posted by: PonyOneI love massive attack... which member is he related to?

It's one of the girl members when I see Donavan I'll ask him...that could be a week or a month but no longer than that...Donovans songs are good some very Bob Marleyish some two-tone..some like fu-gees (Not sure how you spell that) & stuff like his cousins in Massive Attack...oh well there you go I'll find out what I can when I see Donavan & get the name of his band...staggy :cool:
# 17
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
06/17/2006 12:09 am
Originally Posted by: purewell, unlike you, smart boy, she's probably not home schooled and still in school so find out what school she goes to. then search that on myspcae.

I know which school she goes to.. and I already tried that. I found the other girl (see, there were two girls there, but I only mentioned the one that had asked for my number earlier) and I figure (okay, she has 119 friends on her "friend's list" so it shouldn't be hard to find her... well, after viewing at least 25 of those profiles, still no luck (only 25 because I didn't check the ones that were obviously guys, or ones where people had their name as "rachel" or "kim" or something simple like that. I only checked the ones were people do wierd names like "my soul was lost at the end of the rainbow" and kept an eye out for ones that obviously said "andrea" but no luck) *sigh* my friend says he's got her on his friend's list, I couldn't find her there either... so I'll ask him about it later. and she still hasn't called me... hmm...
my spyspace
# 18
earthman buck
earthman buck
06/17/2006 1:30 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsI know which school she goes to.. and I already tried that. I found the other girl (see, there were two girls there, but I only mentioned the one that had asked for my number earlier) and I figure (okay, she has 119 friends on her "friend's list" so it shouldn't be hard to find her... well, after viewing at least 25 of those profiles, still no luck (only 25 because I didn't check the ones that were obviously guys, or ones where people had their name as "rachel" or "kim" or something simple like that. I only checked the ones were people do wierd names like "my soul was lost at the end of the rainbow" and kept an eye out for ones that obviously said "andrea" but no luck) *sigh* my friend says he's got her on his friend's list, I couldn't find her there either... so I'll ask him about it later. and she still hasn't called me... hmm...

I can't believe how adamantly you're searching for a girl on myspace. She'd be a fool to turn down a man of such suaveness.

I wish you the best, man.
# 19
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
06/17/2006 1:58 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrs.... also, finding her myspace is proving harder than I thought... is there any other way to spell "andrea" pronounced "on-dray-uh" not "an-dree-uh"

Oh, wow. Anyone else reminded of Frank Zappa's "Valley Girl"?
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.