View post (so basically...)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
06/16/2006 1:36 pm
Originally Posted by: staggmanNo..I'm only joking really if your hot chick ends up good to you like my wife..(toddy) you're in for the time of your life!! So look after her do a lot of things together but respect each others space & you'll both be happy for years to come even maybe forever! But get her to learn the axe! Tell her only cool chicks play axes.....staggy :cool:

well, I'm not so sure I'm thinking about marrying this chick yet, for goodness sake I've only talked to her for a total of 5 minutes! lol.

no tristan, I haven't called her, cause she has my number, but I don't have hers... (it didn't occur to me that I should get hers until after she left... d'oh!) but oh well, if she thought i was cute enough to go ask for my number, she'll probably call. if not, I can go attempt to find her myspace, or just get the number off of someone I know (see, this is what happens when you make friends with the so-called "popular" people of the local high schools... it's like having a walking phonebook!)
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace