School couldn't be more uptight.

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
03/18/2006 9:07 pm

Who writes somone up for that....honestly haha. The Vp said the teacher could have gotton me for sexual harrasment, I told her I was talking to my friend, how about I get her with invasion of privacy. She stoped talking and I signed the slip and left.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 1
stackny
stackny
03/18/2006 9:17 pm
Ahhhhh the days of high school. I miss the irresponsibility, but college is so much better.
Dont shoot yourself in the head.
# 2
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/18/2006 11:47 pm
oh god... :rolleyes:
If I had a kid who came home with something like that I'd laugh my head off.
# 3
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/18/2006 11:55 pm
dude the thing about misbehaving at school is that it trains you how not to get caught later on in life !
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 4
SlightlyInsane
SlightlyInsane
03/19/2006 12:21 am
Some girl at my school got detention for calling a teacher a whore. It was funny. Oh yeah, the teacher was a man.
Welcome to the department of redundancy department.
# 5
jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
03/19/2006 12:56 am
That's ridiculous. Stuff like that goes on in my classes all the time, and the teachers don't bat an eye - and I go to a Catholic school!
By the way, I think that teacher has the most child-like handwriting I've ever seen from an adult.
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 6
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
03/19/2006 1:06 am
Yeah - I agree that is pretty uptight... and especially if it wasn't even directed at the teacher....

It is pretty funny though... Something for your scrapbook for sure...lol
Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.
# 7
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
03/19/2006 2:52 am
Originally Posted by: Dr_simondude the thing about misbehaving at school is that it trains you how not to get caught later on in life !

I'm pretty much the master of that. For stupid stuff like this I don't care but I go all out commando even if its just trowing a stink bomb. My school has lots of camera's so you have to avoid them. A few weeks ago it was a full week of kids throwing stinkboms, at least twice a day. I threw 3 that week. They call me the uni-bomber now cause I was the only one not to get caught.....further more, I was escourted to the office to empty my pockets. I put the bombs right in front of the vp's face....she let me go. I had them hidden in two highlighters.....damn I'm good. I opened the door to my vending class and threw them across the hall into the school store. A freshman threw one a few minutes later and got caught and blamed for mine. I've been contemplating what to do for senior prank....steal this metal knight they have and weld a "penis and scrotum" to it then take it back, or a smoke bomb that could fill half the school, and its a big school.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 8
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
03/19/2006 3:18 am
a mate of mine peed into a plastic bag... it was a lot of pee as we all contributed to filling it up as much as possible... and then we threw it across the hallway...it slid almost half of it....the smell was nasty...
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 9
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/19/2006 3:30 am
Not to be a killjoy or anything, but I'd avoid the stink bomb stuff.
Especially these days with all the terrorist crap and student shootings. You could find a swat team descending on your parents place one morning.
Not to mention, if one of the students has bad asthma or is alergic to any of the chemicals you're using you could be looking at a hefty lawsuit or even murder charges.
I'd stick with the penis jokes.
# 10
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
03/19/2006 3:35 am
That kinda what one of my teachers said to me. He was like " if they really wanna know who it is, they could call the fbi and tell them its bio-terrorism." I geuss your right, but I still wanna steal that knight.

Myspace
# 11
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
03/19/2006 3:35 am
or pee is fine tooo...
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 12
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
03/19/2006 3:39 am
Originally Posted by: jeffhxor pee is fine tooo...

Haha, i'd rather not. What if I go to throw it and it break open on me...ewwwww. But that reminds me of another story. Two kids from my grade were always getting into verbal fights weekly waiting for the other to throw the first punch. So one kid saved 2 weeks worth of..ahem..semen.One day a fight broke out between the two of then and the kid won, after he got off from on top of the other kid, he took a jar from his jacket pocked and dumped it on the other kids face. Talk about gross. I feel bad for that kid.

Myspace
# 13
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/19/2006 3:46 am
Originally Posted by: elklanderccThat kinda what one of my teachers said to me. He was like " if they really wanna know who it is, they could call the fbi and tell them its bio-terrorism." I geuss your right, but I still wanna steal that knight.

I'd just be more aware of doing stuff like that. If you're in grade 12 you're right on the edge of being considered an adult. So if you got caught, being charged as an adult is a whole lot bigger deal than being charged as a minor.
Plus having a police record would really suck when you start looking for work.
Then there's the worst part... getting your name published in the paper and having all your neighbors point you out as 'that guy who got arrested'
# 14
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
03/19/2006 3:49 am
Originally Posted by: schmangeI'd just be more aware of doing stuff like that. If you're in grade 12 you're right on the edge of being considered an adult. So if you got caught, being charged as an adult is a whole lot bigger deal than being charged as a minor.
Plus having a police record would really suck when you start looking for work.
Then there's the worst part... getting your name published in the paper and having all your neighbors point you out as 'that guy who got arrested'

:o I kinda already got arrested once, but they let me go, and my friend told me it was in the local paper :(

Myspace
# 15
earthman buck
earthman buck
03/19/2006 4:39 am
Talkin' about gettin' in trouble at school, huh? I've got a few amusing stories to share.

This one time, a few of my friends and myself were setting grass on fire with a magnifying glass. We got caught, and got written up for it. The principal was pretty cool about it. He called us into his office, and we all thought we were in for it big time. Then he took us outside, and explained exactly why things could be set on fire with a magnifying glass. He then produced a contraption he had that was meant for holding paper and a magnifying glass. We put the sheets the other teacher had written up about us in the device, and he forced us to burn them. It was a blast. And of course, we missed class to do this. It was great.

Another time, we had a guest speaker talk to us about mental illness and depression and suicide and the like. My friends and I occasionally giggled at the presentation, but overall we were MUCH better behaved than we usually are for such presentations. Later, we were called into the resource room by a teacher. We walked in, honestly not knowing why we were there. In front of us, there was a round table at which nearly every teacher in the school was sitting. As soon as we entered the room, the teachers sort of opened the circle up so they were all facing us. They wore identical looks of disapproval. It was like some horrible meeting of darkness. In fact, we still refer to it as the "Council of Evil thing." Anyhow, they lectured us on being respectful to guest speakers. We tried to point out that we had never been better behaved in all our lives (which was basically true), but we just couldn't get through to them. Nothing came of it. Teachers in my school are too lazy to take action. Also, as much grief as we cause them, we're "the good kids."

Now, my personal favourite story. Just last year (or maybe it was the year before), myself and my bandmates (acapella rapeme among them) were just kinda hanging out. It was our Public Service class, which is basically just a spare. Then the principal came (different principal from the 1st story) in and told us to stay out of sight. We were like "Stay out of sight? Whatever for?" He explained that the superintendent was on her way, and he didn't want us embarassing the school 'like we always do.' He forced us to sit huddled in a small corner of the science lab until she was done her visit. That was one of the proudest days of my life. It made me feel like a rebel. A rebel....without a cause.
# 16
Julian Vickers
Julian Vickers
03/19/2006 5:25 am
So is the penis game just yelling "PENIS!" or are there more intricate rules?
Miracle Blade 4: Gibs on touch.
# 17
stackny
stackny
03/19/2006 5:29 am
We had the same game, except we used racial slurrs and vulgar swear words.
Dont shoot yourself in the head.
# 18
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
03/19/2006 5:31 am
Originally Posted by: Julian VickersSo is the penis game just yelling "PENIS!" or are there more intricate rules?

What a deprived childhood you must have had!

You say penis, then the person you're playing with must outdo you and say it louder. Then you must outdo them.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 19
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
03/19/2006 6:38 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraLmao at the penis detention.

Just for that:

So what exactly is this daily freebie???

Myspace
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.