View post (does anybody care?)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
03/09/2006 6:27 am
Originally Posted by: Rsam16Anyway I'm not trying to preach to you, But I'll Enclose an Interesting E-Mail I recieved recently.

Here it is Unedited and Completly the Way I received it.

ok... that proves nothing! we all die! I could curse god right now, and if I die 60 years from now from cancer, are you going to say that it was because I cursed god that I died? I could die tomorrow in a car accident, doesn't mean I died because I cursed god.

also, I actually consider myself more agnostic then athiest. I don't know, maybe there is a god, but from what I've seen of the god of christianity, it's not the god I want to follow. I am open to other's views and ideas and I always try to have an open mind about things.

so why do I think we are here? who knows? I think we're here to survive, live out each day, enjoy our time here while we can, and hope to make the world a better place, or impact someone else's life in someway. what happens when we die? I only wish I knew 100% one way or the other. If I ever find out, like near death experience and I see jesus or something, I'll let you guys know. but for right now, I just get by and concentrate on my future, perhaps a little too much, as obviously scenarios in my head pop up of my future being as worthless as my present and I don't want to live to the future. But I apparently have gotten over that idea by now, and I'm not going to let my future be like this.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace