View post (does anybody care?)

View thread

stackny
stackny
03/08/2006 7:42 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsyou don't know why God created hell? you don't know why he does all this crap? but you follow him anyway?

"Hey, Hitler got us out of debt."
"Yeah, hey, why did he invade Poland though?"
"I don't know, but I'm going to follow him anyway"

Seriously? You are seriously going to overlook all the bad **** god has done and follow him anyway, because he makes promises that you can live forever, so you don't care? I mean, the devil makes all kinds of promises too, so why don't you overlook the bad **** he's done and follow him instead?

All of this "bad ****" wasnt caused by God. Hell was created for the Devil and all of those that choose to follow him or deny God ends up there. The world is the way it is today because of the curse that Adam put onto man because he disobeyed God. We disobey God because of the temptations and deception that Satan is constantly bombarding us with. And why is Satan so against God? Because hes greedy and wanted to BE God.

Youre gonna compare God to someone like Hitler? Big difference there pal. God doesnt send innocent people to hell, while Hitler murdered millions of innocent Jews.

The question is: why do we or anything exist in the first place? For God's pleasure I guess, and hes given us the choice of different paths to take that will ultimately determine where we spend our eternity.

You can be bitter and keep questioning his motive, but youre gonna end up doing so while burning for eternity. The choice is yours.
Dont shoot yourself in the head.