View post (does anybody care?)

View thread

jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
03/05/2006 8:31 pm
Originally Posted by: stacknyDude, you need to learn to take a freekin joke. I said that about Lamb of God cuz I dont like anyone who takes music as serious as they do and is so pissy in their lyrics. Black metal, death metal, whatever it may be, I dont like how angry the music is. I didnt even read into the lyrics to tell you the truth. I know everyone hates Bush and the Iraq war and thats your opinion and Ive got no problem with you stating that. I just dont like the music, plain and simple.

Maybe you should quit analyzying what you hate about everybody, myself and other Christians in particular, and worry about yourself who always seems to be on the brink of suicide. Think you got your own problems to take care of before you need to start worrying about everyone else.

Why dont you rant on Islam if this is your attitude? Cant even draw a freekin political cartoon without those guys freeking out and protesting. Last time I checked, Christians werent the ones blowing themselves up and waging war on everyone who didnt hold the same beliefs as them.

Stackny, I am a Christian, and 6strngs has never "analysed what he hates about me" based on my faith (at least, I don't think so! ;) ). He wasn't trying to mock your views - he simply doesn't understand the reasons why you dislike Lamb of God. For that matter, neither do I, but the point is, you shouldn't take it personally; it's a difference of opinion, and nobody wants to start an argument over it. I sound like I'm patronising you here, and I'm not a mod, so I probably shouldn't, but please just calm down.

Also, that was a rather insensitive comment about 6strngs needing to deal with his own problems. I think that the Christian thing to do would be to apologise. And I think you should retract those comments about Islam as well.
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>