leafdrums

M.E.S
M.E.S
02/10/2006 4:57 pm
ok, i have created a track that i like to jam too in leafdrums. is it possible to record me playing electric guitar with this track? also can these files be converted to wav. or mp3?
(\_/)
(o.o)
(^ ^)
this is buuny copy him into your signature and help him on his way to world domination
# 1
Superhuman
Superhuman
02/10/2006 5:03 pm
Never used leaf drums, if there is no function that allows you to export to mp3 or wav, then try opening your onboard recorder and hitting record, then playing the leaf track material. You should be able to record this way... if not, then you will have to bring it down a level and record D.I. into a minidisc or iPod etc, then play in back in the input on your pc and record it into your soundcard. THis is the worst way.... I used to do it like that when I started.... If you don't have any recording software and you don't want to spend money, try a search for freeware on www.download.com
What kind of soundcard are you using and what recording software do you have?
# 2
M.E.S
M.E.S
02/10/2006 5:12 pm
[QUOTE=Superhuman]. You should be able to record this way... if not, then you will have to bring it down a level and record D.I. into a minidisc or iPod etc, then play in back in the input on your pc and record it into your soundcard. THis is the worst way.... I used to do it like that when I startedQUOTE]

how
(\_/)
(o.o)
(^ ^)
this is buuny copy him into your signature and help him on his way to world domination
# 3
mikem1066
mikem1066
02/20/2006 9:37 pm
You can get a free program called Audacity here

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

This lets you record 'what you hear' then if you download the free mp3 converter add-on you can convert it.

Hope this helps.
# 4
Vegas Wierdo
Vegas Wierdo
02/22/2006 6:22 pm
So it'll record whatever sounds are being played through your computer? As in, if you are hearing it, this program will capture it? :eek:

I thought about enlisting some friends to write code for something like that... as a malicious way of pilfering demo tracks and whatever else that people let you hear but not keep.

So you're telling me it already exists?! :D
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.