View post (Hazards to your health?)

View thread

Superhuman
Superhuman
02/01/2006 7:42 pm
Talking about injured nuts... I have to mention this one, unrelated to guitar injuries but anyway... A few years ago I was training in a martial arts dojo and we were doing stick fighting. One of the exercises involved both guys holding a stick and trying to wrestle the other to the ground without letting go. Anyway, this one guy threw another lad threw the air and he let go of the stick which by some freak of nature ended standing up at a 90 degree angle for the split second that the lad in the air fell to earth and landed right on top of it. The guy fell over, flopped around on the ground for a while like a fish out of water then decided to sit things out thinking he had just gotten the worst kick in the balls ever... It was only when he decided to investigate the family jewels that he realised the stick had gone through the beenbag and exited through his side (before slipping out when he hit the ground).... Luckily for him the stick missed all the important bits and he made a speedy recovery but that has to be one of the worst busted bollox story of all time. I just cant help bringing that one up anytime I hear a "knock in the nuts" story:-) Count yourself lucky!!