View post (Quick message for all forum members - Please read)

View thread

iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
12/10/2005 12:37 am
Originally Posted by: Pantallica1I was just playing the devil's advocate there. I try to post my threads in appropriate sections, but the open section sees the most people, so when people want attention to their thread, they post it there. But, it does say talk about whatever you want, and I think that should be changed if that's not the way the open discussion is for. [/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree with you, your post just happened to be something that I wanted to respond to. Nothing personal, and it's not as if I've had a problem or even noticed that you post things in the wrong sections.

[QUOTE=Pantallica1]I think the reason there is more sections is for people looking for particular things to look at. If I want to know something about a guitar, I'm not going to look in the open discussion, I'm gonna look in the gear sections. On the other hand, if I'm bored, I'm gonna read the open discussion to read all kinds of different things. If I want to listen to some people's music, I go to the listening post, and so on... see what I mean? Sometimes, it's hard to categorize a certain post too.

Amen.
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]