Best equalizer???

Polera
Guitar Hurricane
Polera
Guitar Hurricane
11/25/2005 6:24 am
Ive been told that a good equalizer can make your tone night and day better...and once you have one you will wonder why you never had one before. Before i try or go out blindly i wanna know if you guys have any eq effects your self such as pedals or if you have heard of any that are really good. I had a boss eq 7 but found that it sucked my tone to no end, it was bruteal. I been looking and ive narrowed it down to brands by mxr (m 109, kfk), maxon .. lol and thats about it....
WWSD? What would stevie do?
# 1
Tele Master
Full Access
Tele Master
Full Access
11/25/2005 12:57 pm
Well I don't know about "once you have one you'll wonder why you never had one before" part, but they are helpfull. I have the MXR 6 band. I use it mainly for a clean boost because I like my tone. I have fooled around with it a bit to get some different tones and it is very good at it. The slightest movement of the slider will make a difference. I think it will take a while to find what your looking for, unless of course you know already.
Electric Guitars are the inspiration for cries of "Turn that damn thing down"-Gibson website
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.