and... I have a date!

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
11/13/2005 7:46 am
sort of... I was at work, when this girl comes in named kate, I haven't talked to her in a few months. I met her because she was a friend of alicia's and an ex of josh's... however, josh wasn't exaclty very serious with her, as they dated back in jr. high... well anyways, I was talking to her for like 15 minutes when I was supposed to be working (oops :p ) and we decided we needed to hang out sometime, so, not next weekend cause we are both busy, but probably the weekend after that me and her are going to go hangout... probably go see a movie or something. now, that's not really a date... but I plan on turning my charm on her, and hopefully at least get a cuddle buddy out of it...

yeah, there's my news
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 1
Shredda_42
Shredda_42
11/13/2005 7:56 am
cool as....goodluck!!
[FONT=Impact]_,.-'`^`'-.,_"Shredda"_,.-'`^`'-.,_[/FONT]
# 2
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/13/2005 4:16 pm
That was fast.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 3
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
11/13/2005 5:55 pm
Happy for ya, work that mojo.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 4
rockonn91
rockonn91
11/13/2005 9:02 pm
thats my boyyy :cool:
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 5
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/13/2005 9:05 pm
You know she'll want to polish your knob when you tell her that you doubt god.

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 6
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
11/13/2005 10:16 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsThat was fast.[/QUOTE]
I figured it's time to move on. I'm past my being sad stage... I think.. I dunno... last night I was sad for like half hour... during which I wrote a verse of a song... but yeah, I dunno. I just need to move on, and in the other thread, the advice I was getting was to start dating other girls so...
[QUOTE=Cryptic Excretions]You know she'll want to polish your knob when you tell her that you doubt god.

I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic. but actually this girl isn't a christian, so, yeah just maybe... probably not on the first date though... but possibly eventually.
my spyspace
# 7
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/13/2005 10:23 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsI figured it's time to move on. I'm past my being sad stage... I think.. I dunno... last night I was sad for like half hour... during which I wrote a verse of a song... but yeah, I dunno. I just need to move on, and in the other thread, the advice I was getting was to start dating other girls so...

I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic. but actually this girl isn't a christian, so, yeah just maybe... probably not on the first date though... but possibly eventually.

It was a joke, saying she'll get... aroused over your personal decisions. It was a sick way of saying good luck to you.

Hulk Smash!!

# 8
rockonn91
rockonn91
11/13/2005 10:24 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsIt was a sick way of saying good luck to you.

but good luck, nonetheless... :D
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 9
stackny
stackny
11/13/2005 11:59 pm
Well apparently a Christian girl would be more prone to hop into bed with you, so maybe you should start believing in God again if thats what youre looking for.
Dont shoot yourself in the head.
# 10
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
11/14/2005 12:03 am
Originally Posted by: stacknyWell apparently a Christian girl would be more prone to hop into bed with you, so maybe you should start believing in God again if thats what youre looking for.

no that's not exactly what I'm looking for... I don't want stupid meaningless sex... if I wanted that I would've called up melissa weeks ago!
my spyspace
# 11
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/14/2005 12:05 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsno that's not exactly what I'm looking for... I don't want stupid meaningless sex... if I wanted that I would've called up melissa weeks ago!

Maybe you should check out a devil worshipper. If the christians have bad morals, then hell, you can't lose with the ones of the dark.

Hulk Smash!!

# 12
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
11/14/2005 12:30 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsMaybe you should check out a devil worshipper. If the christians have bad morals, then hell, you can't lose with the ones of the dark.

lol. well, at least the two of us would be able to listen to death metal together!

btw, I didn't exactly specify, but that melissa I mentioned is not a christian... just a big slut... fun to hang out with... and fun to watch when she's high... but a big slut. bangs anyone... guys.. girls... she doesn't care.
my spyspace
# 13
stackny
stackny
11/14/2005 1:06 am
devil worshipers are the biggest joke on this earth.
# 14
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/14/2005 1:37 am
Originally Posted by: stacknydevil worshipers are the biggest joke on this earth.

Yeah, I think we've finally agreed on something religious. I don't know what's they're getting at. Go figure this is also a thread started by 6strngs. I wonder if it'll become a huge debate conversation of religion as well.

Hulk Smash!!

# 15
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
11/14/2005 1:42 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsYeah, I think we've finally agreed on something religious. I don't know what's they're getting at. Go figure this is also a thread started by 6strngs. I wonder if it'll become a huge debate conversation of religion as well.

dear god no! I'm having enough trouble trying to read every post from the other thread! if this one starts churning out 30+ replies a day, I don't think I'll be able to keep track of all of them..

and I think I'm going on a thread starting role! right now, i feel like I could make a thread about rocks and get at least 50 replies... hmm...
my spyspace
# 16
stackny
stackny
11/14/2005 1:43 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsYeah, I think we've finally agreed on something religious. I don't know what's they're getting at. Go figure this is also a thread started by 6strngs. I wonder if it'll become a huge debate conversation of religion as well.

I just dont understand why anybody would want to worship something that hates them. Its kinda funny its so stupid. Ill respond to your most recent post tomorrow cuz Im sick and tired and really dont feel like typing that much. But yeah Ive got a response to it in case anyone was wondering.
# 17
ScottMoney
ScottMoney
11/14/2005 2:24 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsI wonder if it'll become a huge debate conversation of religion as well.

Actually your generalization on how Christians have bad morals is totally inaccurate! Chritian girls don't hop into bed any faster than nonChristian (though I wouldn't know :P).

...Trying to find more controversial stuff to start a debate with someone...

Devil worshipers are stupid. They're from the Devil. They're evil and stupid.
# 18
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
11/14/2005 2:33 am
Originally Posted by: ScottMoneyActually your generalization on how Christians have bad morals is totally inaccurate! Chritian girls don't hop into bed any faster than nonChristian (though I wouldn't know :P).

...Trying to find more controversial stuff to start a debate with someone...

Devil worshipers are stupid. They're from the Devil. They're evil and stupid.

Stackny and I've already got a big debate on religion going on in 6strngs' other thread. And it actually started out exactly like this. Debating on the morals of a christian. At this point in the game, I was just joking about the religious references and my original statement (in the other thread) on christian morals was admitted to have been based on my own, personal observations. I'm going to go ahead and try and avoid a debate on this thread though. At least on religion. If this one crumbles then all that leaves is the rocks thread and I've already said "god" in it, so religion's got its way in already. So brace yourself.

I think I'll go to the lengths to say god somewhere at least once in every thread you make from now on, 6strngs. Just in case, y'know?

And that's an generalization on devil worshippers is as harsh as mine on christians. Though mine was based on my own observations. I've not met many genuine devil worshippers, so I can't really say how stupid or evil they are. Have you?

I'm just busting your chops on that last one, so no need to go running with it.

Hulk Smash!!

# 19

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.