Pedals

stratman42
stratman42
05/21/2001 7:41 pm
I desperately need a pedal to change channels on my amp, but i dont have enough money for an effects pedal. Can anyone recommend any pedals just for changing channels? If so, where can I get them from and for how much?
Work hard...Play hard...Break a string...:mad:

Actions speak louder than words...
And my actions speak louder than yours :D
# 1

05/21/2001 8:46 pm
They're pretty standard things which don't cost very much. Any will do the job, what you're paying for I suppose depends on the casing (whether its sturdy metal or plastic) the brand name, stuff like that. Some of them have a reverb button on them as well so you can turn that on and off too. I got a Marshall one for about $40, but I think I got ripped off (I had to have one that day for a gig and there's only one music store in town).

Some of them might be amp specific though (ie., you can only use a Marshall selector with a Marshall amp), but I'm not sure about that.
# 2
stratman42
stratman42
05/23/2001 7:26 pm
Originally posted by James
Some of them might be amp specific though (ie., you can only use a Marshall selector with a Marshall amp), but I'm not sure about that.

By this do you mean Marshall amps only take Marshall selectors, or Marshall selectors only work with marshall amps? This may be crucial, as i have a marshall amp.
Work hard...Play hard...Break a string...:mad:

Actions speak louder than words...
And my actions speak louder than yours :D
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.