GT-6 or GNX3

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
10/03/2005 6:39 pm
alright, I want to buy either a GNX3, or a GT-6... I'm leaning towards the GT-6 since it has both the amp models plus different distortion/overdrive/booster effects, as that's what I'll mainly be using, I don't care alot about the effects, I just need basic stuff like chorus (I use this too much :D ), wah, delay, reverb, acoustic simulator, and occasional flanger. that synth effect on the GT-6 looks pretty cool too. and with the GNX3, it seems like the 8 track won't give you enough memory to even make one full song without spending extra on a bigger memory card, and from what I've heard it uses some out of date way to connect to a computer for transfering the stuff off the 8-track (no usb? :confused: what were they thinking?) but from your experiences, which is the most bang for the buck? thanks a bunch
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 1
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
10/03/2005 11:38 pm
You can get a ton of different tones for the GNX3. Guitar3456 is the man when it comes to GNX patches. The digitech GNX is ever evolving into something bigger and better with these new patch creations. My GNX4 sounds wicked with the patches I dowloaded from Guitar3456 on the sound community. My advice is to save your cash and buy the GNX4 or the GNX3000 if you don't care about onboard recording capability go with the GNX3000.
I am a constant evolving music machine. Oh Man, I just forgot what I was playing. Oh well, on to the next song. :rolleyes:
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.