View post (I'm so bored right now...)

View thread

crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
07/25/2005 3:02 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsOh ok... It all started................................................................This was something like 3 or 4 in the morning by time it was all over.

I love nights like that. Last night I went to a party at a friends house and was going to stay the night with a few other people. I didn't/don't drink, but other people were. A few people left so we decided to watch Harold and Kumar. Well it was my great idea to go get white castle before the movie. At some point during the road trip, we managed to hit this huge pot hole and almost hit a tree, and the driver was completely sober, we went to Meijer (a few times over the coarse of the night), and to white castle but I'm not too sure on the order. We go back to the kids house that is crazy huge and on a lake. We took his boat out, but we had to row it because there wasn't enough gas. After an amazing experience of skinny dipping, we rowed back and watched the movie. It was about 5 in the morning by the time most of us passed out on the couch or the floor. When me and this girl woke up at 11, there was the absolute biggest monsoon spazing out outside, it was sweet!
1 Peter 2:16