Suffering from past injuries

PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
07/11/2005 6:43 pm
Between football(US) and a 3-wheeler wreck when I was about 15 I screwed my right shoulder up. Now, I'm sitting here 10 years later with these horrible pains all around my shoulder joint that go down into the back of my elbow, and sometimes down through my forarm. My dad say's it's probably artharitis, but i think it's tendanitis. Any of you have similar problems, idea's of what it might be? I have other pains in my back, left shoulder, and both hands, but I know exactly what they're from. My right shoulder is still somewhat of a mistery, since I didn't do too much damage to it like the rest of the stuff. Anyway, sorry for complaining, but it's really aggravating me.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 1
t_shirtsnjeans
t_shirtsnjeans
07/11/2005 7:18 pm
I'd imagine it's calcium build up (yeah, arthritis) that's impenging a nerve. Our youth does catch up to us eventually. I used to ride dirt bikes, dune buggies, bicycles, street bikes, hot rods, worked construction, and now I'm worn out! Three back surgeries, shoulders messed up, wrists, neck, knees, etc, and I'm almost 47 and on disability!

Take care of yourselves while you are young and you'll live a more fruitful life without pain later on.
# 2
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
07/11/2005 7:25 pm
Have you ever asked a doctor about it?
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 3
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
07/11/2005 7:27 pm
No. It just started bothering pretty bad in the past year or so. I'm really stubborn about going to the doctor. So, my arm will probalby fall off by the time I decide to see one :rolleyes: .
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.