A simple question from a simple man

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/09/2005 12:20 pm
What do you think the greatest thing since sliced bread is?
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
redspecial
redspecial
07/09/2005 12:30 pm
sliced cheese, eheheh! :D
[FONT=Verdana]rest in heavenly peace lil' fox...[/FONT]
# 2
7-stringer
7-stringer
07/09/2005 4:15 pm
Chicos Tacos!!!
# 3
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/09/2005 4:31 pm
Automatic Breadmakers
# 4
redspecial
redspecial
07/09/2005 4:40 pm
Originally Posted by: CW14Eh, this is a no brainer.

CHEESE DISPENSERS

whats wrong man, dont u like cheese? c'mon admit it! :p
[FONT=Verdana]rest in heavenly peace lil' fox...[/FONT]
# 5
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/09/2005 5:22 pm
Originally Posted by: schmangeAutomatic Breadmakers

Do these automatic breadmakers automatically slice the bread? if not then that might be defying some unwritten rule. Think about it. It's a lot like saying the greatest thing since sliced bread is unsliced bread.

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 6
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
07/09/2005 6:26 pm
The internet.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 7
Danny C.
Danny C.
07/09/2005 7:05 pm
muscle cars; mustangs, camaros, trans ams, challengers, chargers, cudas, and a lot more a cant think of at the moment
The greatest enemy to what you can know, is what you already know.

It's not how good you play, its how well you play it.
# 8
Katoomba
Katoomba
07/09/2005 9:45 pm
Toilet paper.
# 9
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
07/09/2005 9:46 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraSliced condoms.

...out of spite.

ooh... that explains how you came to be then... your parents used a sliced condem...
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 10
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/09/2005 10:06 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsDo these automatic breadmakers automatically slice the bread? if not then that might be defying some unwritten rule. Think about it. It's a lot like saying the greatest thing since sliced bread is unsliced bread.

No man... you slice it yourself.
They're awesome. All you do is throw 3 cups of flour in the pan, a tiny bit if salt and sugar and a bit of yeast. Ya put it in the breadmaker and press a button and 4 hours later you've got a perfect loaf of bread.
I never buy bread anymore.
I tried buying one once and it tasted like crap compared to the real thing.
Plus you can make your own pizza's.
Just put the same ingredients as bread but*take it out before it bakes.
Then ya flatten it out and put pizza sauce and all the other stuff on it. Bake it for 45 minutes and it turns out better than the pizza store.
I did it at the cottage once. I made the dough ahead of time and put it in the freezer. On the Sunday I took it out and thawed it and made pizza using spaghetti sauce, pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms, pineapple and extra cheese. The night I made it, nobody wanted to eat it cause they automatically thought it would suck. But then a new guy showed up at the cottage on the 2nd day and tried it and was saying stuff like, "this is amazing...where'd you buy it, from the store in town??"
Next thing you know, everybody in the cottage is asking for a piece and making compliments.
# 11
Katoomba
Katoomba
07/09/2005 10:11 pm
I take the bread dough out of my bread machine just before it bakes sometimes and bake it in the stove oven in a heavy steel bread pan: tastes 100% than the bread machine with a really good crust.
# 12
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/09/2005 10:20 pm
Yeah, definitely for stuff like raisin bread and other stuff like cheese bread other specialty breads.
# 13
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/09/2005 10:50 pm
Originally Posted by: schmangeNo man... you slice it yourself.
They're awesome. All you do is throw 3 cups of flour in the pan, a tiny bit if salt and sugar and a bit of yeast. Ya put it in the breadmaker and press a button and 4 hours later you've got a perfect loaf of bread.
I never buy bread anymore.
I tried buying one once and it tasted like crap compared to the real thing.
Plus you can make your own pizza's.
Just put the same ingredients as bread but*take it out before it bakes.
Then ya flatten it out and put pizza sauce and all the other stuff on it. Bake it for 45 minutes and it turns out better than the pizza store.
I did it at the cottage once. I made the dough ahead of time and put it in the freezer. On the Sunday I took it out and thawed it and made pizza using spaghetti sauce, pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms, pineapple and extra cheese. The night I made it, nobody wanted to eat it cause they automatically thought it would suck. But then a new guy showed up at the cottage on the 2nd day and tried it and was saying stuff like, "this is amazing...where'd you buy it, from the store in town??"
Next thing you know, everybody in the cottage is asking for a piece and making compliments.

Man... I want a bread maker now... how much do they cost?

Hulk Smash!!

# 14
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/09/2005 11:21 pm
heh... that's a whole other story.
I was wasted one night in Eatons and figured nobody was watching so I just picked one up the breadmaker and walked out.
An hour later the cops showed up at my door and charged me with theft but I denied doing it.
Anways, I went to court and plead guilty and got a $100 fine and 50 hours community service working at the food bank.
The dumb thing was the breadmaker was worth $300 bucks and while I worked at the food bank I met my girlfriend and spent the whole summer getting laid, plus the people at the food bank kept giving away all the free food that nobody picked up so I every week I ended up with big bags of free doughnuts and Kraft Mac and Cheese, huge free hams and steaks and all the bagels I could eat. Plus I got to keep the breakmaker.
# 15
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/10/2005 2:25 am
Originally Posted by: schmangeheh... that's a whole other story.
I was wasted one night in Eatons and figured nobody was watching so I just picked one up the breadmaker and walked out.
An hour later the cops showed up at my door and charged me with theft but I denied doing it.
Anways, I went to court and plead guilty and got a $100 fine and 50 hours community service working at the food bank.
The dumb thing was the breadmaker was worth $300 bucks and while I worked at the food bank I met my girlfriend and spent the whole summer getting laid, plus the people at the food bank kept giving away all the free food that nobody picked up so I every week I ended up with big bags of free doughnuts and Kraft Mac and Cheese, huge free hams and steaks and all the bagels I could eat. Plus I got to keep the breakmaker.

So you're saying that if I want a good breadmaker all I have to do is steal one? And I get cross-gender relations as well as all the food I need free...? You sure did get the **** end of the stick on that one.

Hulk Smash!!

# 16
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
07/10/2005 2:41 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsSo you're saying that if I want a good breadmaker all I have to do is steal one? And I get cross-gender relations as well as all the food I need free...?

One's milage may vary.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 17
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
07/10/2005 2:41 am
Originally Posted by: schmangeYeah, definitely for stuff like raisin bread and other stuff like cheese bread other specialty breads.

If you haven't tried it, but next time you make the bread, put some asiago cheese on top. Its very good.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 18
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/10/2005 6:08 am
Originally Posted by: HammurabiOne's milage may vary.

nah, that was my one and only attempt at stealing.
I blame the beer. By the time I'd finished doing my community service I might as well have bought it. Working at a food bank sucks the big one.
Nothing against the people who use them or anything but some of em are really gross.... like the 350 lb guy who used to bend over and you could smell his ass crack from across the room. blech...
# 19
Kutzki
Kutzki
07/10/2005 6:54 am
i think the greatest thing since sliced bread is:
SLICED BAGELS!!!
i am serious, its friggon awesome.
When it comes down to it, our guitar's will always be there for us. :rolleyes:
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.