Oh Man, have I thought of the greatest game or what?

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/22/2005 9:49 pm
It's called "Smell my finger and guess where it's been". Isn't that a great idea? Well get along now. Start guessing.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
06/23/2005 1:41 am
I'm so playing that the next time I hang out with a decent amount of people. But whats really fun is just going up to people and smelling them. It REALLY freaks them out. Great stuff.

# 2
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
06/23/2005 12:35 pm
Have you been digging in your bellybutton again :rolleyes:
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 3
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/23/2005 4:08 pm
Originally Posted by: iihollyI'm so playing that the next time I hang out with a decent amount of people. But whats really fun is just going up to people and smelling them. It REALLY freaks them out. Great stuff.

I'll tell you what really freaks people out. Oddly enough, not talking. Yep, you go with a friend of yours to some place where his friends are and literally don't say a single word the entire time. It's pretty cool and people get super nervous. Try it some time.

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 4
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
06/23/2005 4:18 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsI'll tell you what really freaks people out. Oddly enough, not talking. Yep, you go with a friend of yours to some place where his friends are and literally don't say a single word the entire time. It's pretty cool and people get super nervous. Try it some time.

I wouldn't be able to do that...I have to talk.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 5
crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
06/23/2005 11:03 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsI'll tell you what really freaks people out. Oddly enough, not talking. Yep, you go with a friend of yours to some place where his friends are and literally don't say a single word the entire time. It's pretty cool and people get super nervous. Try it some time.

And then when some one talks to you, just glare at them like you're going to kill them and sell their organs on the black market. That really really freaks them out!
1 Peter 2:16
# 6
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/24/2005 12:19 am
Originally Posted by: crazywolfAnd then when some one talks to you, just glare at them like you're going to kill them and sell their organs on the black market. That really really freaks them out!

I usually just shrug if they're expecting me to say something. The idea had initially begun a while ago when a friend of mine had talked me into going with him to meet some girls. Myself being unenthused about the idea I decided that if I didn't like the event I just wasn't going to speak. Needless to say things just didn't get going on the right foot so I went with my plan of not talking. Of course it wasn't completely without words, but you could've counted them all on about 2 hands. Needless to say it was an event and they didn't even act like they were pleased to have me around. But not like I care, they sucked. Too much talk about all the times they got wasted and dumb **** like that. And since then I've hand picked a number of occasions where I just wouldn't talk.

Hulk Smash!!

# 7
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/24/2005 12:52 am
Next time you go on a long trip like on a train or a bus, tell the person next to you that you're really tired and will probably fall asleep but not to wake you up, even if your eyes are wide open cause that's the way you sometimes fall asleep. Then about halfway through the trip slowly move your head sideways until you're looking right at them and just stare at them for the rest of the trip.
# 8
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/24/2005 12:58 am
Originally Posted by: schmangeNext time you go on a long trip like on a train or a bus, tell the person next to you that you're really tired and will probably fall asleep but not to wake you up, even if your eyes are wide open cause that's the way you sometimes fall asleep. Then about halfway through the trip slowly move your head sideways until you're looking right at them and just stare at them for the rest of the trip.

Any suggestions for the blinking? Other than that it's a flawless and brilliant idea. I couldn't tell you how much I laughed at the thought of that one.

Hulk Smash!!

# 9
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/24/2005 1:05 am
Just blink when they aren't looking at you. They won't keep staring back, they'll just be sitting there really uncomfortable trying to pretend to read the paper or whatever.
If ya really wanna freak em out, you can slowly let your head slide down until it's almost on their shoulder.
# 10
crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
06/24/2005 11:18 pm
Originally Posted by: schmangeJust blink when they aren't looking at you. They won't keep staring back, they'll just be sitting there really uncomfortable trying to pretend to read the paper or whatever.
If ya really wanna freak em out, you can slowly let your head slide down until it's almost on their shoulder.

I will definately have to do that sometime!!!!
# 11
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/24/2005 11:22 pm
Have you anything else to contribute to your idea Schmange? How about drooling while staring at them for the convincing factor? Jaw hanging wide open and a big glob of slobber oozing out.

Hulk Smash!!

# 12
crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
06/24/2005 11:38 pm
...or have random things fall out of your mouth. I could only imagine what someone would do if you are sleeping on their shoulder, eyes open, drooling, with stuff just falling out of your mouth, like marbles, the head of a toothbrush, candy, baby fish, very small blender, or anything else small enough to fit in a human mouth.
I would have to of had the worst unimaginably horrible day to pull that one off without laughing. Ok, I might be able to pull it off, but there can't be a single person I know anywhere around or else I would just bust out laughing....

New idea, after like 5 minuites of eyes pealed sleeping and freaking everyone out, just start laughing like there is no tomorrow when the person you are sleeping on looks at you. That would be really freaky.
# 13
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/25/2005 4:22 am
Originally Posted by: crazywolfNew idea, after like 5 minuites of eyes pealed sleeping and freaking everyone out, just start laughing like there is no tomorrow when the person you are sleeping on looks at you. That would be really freaky.

Oh hell, I've already done that. Ironically enough some of the people that witnessed me doing that are the same people that gave me my job. Maybe if you're risky enough you could piss your pants while "sleeping". But that'd be a bit extreme... but convincing none the less. After all, who pees themself when they're lucid?

Hulk Smash!!

# 14
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
06/26/2005 1:00 am
Originally Posted by: schmangeNext time you go on a long trip like on a train or a bus, tell the person next to you that you're really tired and will probably fall asleep but not to wake you up, even if your eyes are wide open cause that's the way you sometimes fall asleep. Then about halfway through the trip slowly move your head sideways until you're looking right at them and just stare at them for the rest of the trip.

Thats probably the best idea i've ever heard. Trying not to laugh is the tough part.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 15
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
06/26/2005 8:00 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic Excretions. Maybe if you're risky enough you could piss your pants while "sleeping". But that'd be a bit extreme... but convincing none the less. After all, who pees themself when they're lucid?

That reminds me of a game (I never played it, but I once witnessed it) basically, you get a group of seven or 8 (or as many as possible) guys, then you all get drunk, really drunk...go out to a well lit, well populated place...not a club...more like a mall...and mix in around everyone...at a certain point, one of you jumps up and screams "Goat!"(dunno why goat was the word,but when I saw it done, that was the word) and everyone promptly pisses themselves...it was hilarious to watch...can you imagine being out,coming from dinner with the old lady, when 10 randomly possitioned drunkards loose bladder control at the command of "goat"?

Dont think its as much fun to play as it is to watch tho
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 16
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/26/2005 3:04 pm
Originally Posted by: Andrew SaThat reminds me of a game (I never played it, but I once witnessed it) basically, you get a group of seven or 8 (or as many as possible) guys, then you all get drunk, really drunk...go out to a well lit, well populated place...not a club...more like a mall...and mix in around everyone...at a certain point, one of you jumps up and screams "Goat!"(dunno why goat was the word,but when I saw it done, that was the word) and everyone promptly pisses themselves...it was hilarious to watch...can you imagine being out,coming from dinner with the old lady, when 10 randomly possitioned drunkards loose bladder control at the command of "goat"?

Dont think its as much fun to play as it is to watch tho

Smelling fingers, staring at people and peeing pants... what a bunch of creative games.

Hulk Smash!!

# 17

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.