Which Ibanez?

Superhuman
Superhuman
06/15/2005 4:43 pm
Right, I've decided to buy a new guitar all together. I was going to upgrade the pickups only on my Ibanez Prestige (Ibz/DiMarzio) but I have plenty of cash at the moment and want to go for something completely new.
My choices are:

Ibanez Jem7VWH - white Vai model with the cut out carry grip and the vine inlay on the fretboard, Evolution pickups and the new lower trem system. Brand new

or

Ibanez Universe UV7 - black 7 string with DiMarzio Breed pickups and low trem - second hand...

or...

IBANEZ JEM77B-RMR 'BAD HORSIE' - realy cool mirror finish (nicest looking guitar I have seen... as far as looks go), DiMarzio Breed pickups. Brand New

Forget about the price, any opinions on which is the best guitar? Breed vs Evolution... which are better??

Cheers!
# 1
aschleman
aschleman
06/16/2005 2:28 pm
Hm... it would be sweet if they made the Bad Horsie with Vine of Life inlays.... Or with the leds in the fretboard like Vais stage BH JEM... But I would still go with the Bad Horsie as well..... actually... I would probably buy a JS2000.......haha. No, but seriously. I would go with the Bad Horsie... The pickups aren't much different output wise than the EVOs, so I've heard
# 2
Superhuman
Superhuman
06/16/2005 10:15 pm
Yeah man, the one thing that would make Bad Horsie even cooler would be chrome vine inlays on the fretboard. Anyway, I decided to go for the Horsie after all. I did a lot of reading up on the difference between Evolution and Breed pickups and for the style I play I think the Breeds will suit best.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.