View post (Am I just paranoid?)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
06/17/2005 10:37 am
Originally Posted by: Jon BroderickI think it is "new girlfriend time." This one is not treating you good enough. I know it hurts to look for a new one, but she just got here and already she is causing you problems. A new romance should be problem-free for at least 3 months (like a walkman, 90 day parts and labor).[/QUOTE]
we've been going out for.. 5 months next wednesday. so the 90 day warrantee is out the window.

Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsRegarding your friend and telling people you're horrible. Well... if he really is doing that then I've got news. He's not your friend. Should you take Jon's advice then maybe you ought to seek out a new friend or two while you're at it. But hanging around people that make you feel uncomfortable is bad news all the way, and not just for you. For everyone.

yes, so, he's not the greatest friend in the world. I agree, but me being home-schooled doesn't give me much opportunity to meet other people my own age. but we have alot of similar interests, so, we just get along... but you know, I don't think he's gonna be around too much longer, based on the way he talks about driving, I'm pretty sure he'll die in a car accident two days after getting his license... (I was being sarcastic, mostly)

[QUOTE=PRSplaya]but I alway's say trust her untill she gives you a reason not to

this is some very good advice, and I will take it

now, as for talking to them, I have tried to talk to both of them about it, alicia is pretty much the sweet innocent type of girl who never does anything wrong, so, I can pretty much tell if she's lieing so, when I asked her if she was cheating on me, she looked me in the eyes, said no, and I believe her. I also asked if she'd be willing to at least try to be less flirty with josh, and though she didn't think that she was being flirty, she agreed. josh on the other hand, got mad at me, told me I was overreacting, being too overprotective, etc. etc. trying to tell me that they are just friends... and frankly, I'm ok with them being friends, but do they have to be best buddys? I'm ok with them hanging out on school campus, but, do they need to go back to her house when no one else is home? I haven't even been to her house when no one else is there... luckily, there is some new rule, that starting next year fall, students aren't allowed to go off campus for lunch, so that'll end that. so, I'm not sure, frankly, I completely trust her, and the issue isn't so much that I think she's cheating on me, so much as it is I think my friend may be jealous of our relationship, so, he may be trying to steal my girl... it wouldn't surprise me, cause he has told me storys of when he stole another girl from another guy... so, I dunno, I'm going to bed, it's almost 4 am
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace