View post (Am I just paranoid?)

View thread

kingdavid
kingdavid
06/16/2005 3:55 pm
Consider that this advice is from a 26 yr old dude who's never had a gf, so he's bound to be an expert at these things.
I think there's something going on.
A workmate of mine had this female friend who used to dig him a lot. He didn't dig her. He's now living with his gf who has a baby by him, so for most practical african reasons, she's the wife. They're not legally married, but he calls her his wife.
That other girl, the one she wasn'r into, meets him. Goes on about how she was into him. And how maybe the baby-girl he has with his wife could have been with her. And she invites him to go, drum roll please....SWIMMING with him.
Hhmnn.
That mean anything?
You tell me.
Sometimes, people will feel the need to reassure you that they're not doing this or that, because in actual fact, they are doing it. Remember telling your mom, when you were a kid, that you hadn't eaten the cookies, even though she hadn't asked you whether or not you had eaten the cookies? There ya go. So when she tells you that she's not cheating on you....
If I was you, I'd sit her down and tell her how I feel about the whole thing. From how she reacts, I think I'd be able to glean what's really going on. From both what she says and doesn't say.