View post (Am I just paranoid?)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/16/2005 12:50 am
Originally Posted by: Jon BroderickI don't usually weigh in on the personal questions, so I hope this is useful....

I think your reaction is normal. Whether there is something going on or not, it sure looks suspicious. I am not surprised you don't like this situation.

Go back to the beginning:

so, it all starts out, that my girlfriend (she wasn't my gf at the time) likes my best friend, but he doesn't find her attractive....

I think it is "new girlfriend time." This one is not treating you good enough. I know it hurts to look for a new one, but she just got here and already she is causing you problems. A new romance should be problem-free for at least 3 months (like a walkman, 90 day parts and labor). my two cents. :)

And the man himself has spoken.

Regarding your friend and telling people you're horrible. Well... if he really is doing that then I've got news. He's not your friend. Should you take Jon's advice then maybe you ought to seek out a new friend or two while you're at it. But hanging around people that make you feel uncomfortable is bad news all the way, and not just for you. For everyone.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.