View post (Am I just paranoid?)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
06/15/2005 11:04 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsHere's an interesting fact that I was somewhat surprised to learn. 90% of the time things are not what they seem. Is she still advertising she's your girlfriend? A picture in his wallet doesn't compare to what the both of you do when you're alone (with and/or without all that may imply). And dreams are such a load. So she dreamt about him, doesn't necessarily mean she's going to dump you. If everything I dreamt about was based off something that was going to happen, then... well, let's just say the world would be a lot more like the movie Hellraiser. She's assured you that she's not cheating so right now the best thing you can do is trust her. I give my comrade's girlfriend a lot of ****, but we still get along really well. She went as far as to call me on my birthday to say "happy birthday" and she's probably done things similar to that on a couple other occasions, but none of us really think anything about it because we all know she's dating him and I'm not. Granted, my situation isn't really as detailed as yours, but in essence it's at least similar. So, just lighten up. Never know, she might be telling him about how great she thinks you are. I know I've heard my pal's girlfriend tell me more than I cared to know about how great he is. And if I'm wrong, then... sorry I guess. But trusting her is your best bet right now.

Ok, disclaimer time. That entire thing came from a guy who's never had (and at this rate never will) have a girlfriend so he speaks completely without experience and only with observations on his side. Anything off, incorrect, or just plain stupid in the above paragraph cannot be held against him in any way because he's aware (and making this known) that he really doesn't know what he's talking about. That being said, good luck to you.

yes, I know, I wasn't putting emphasis on the dream, I've had a dream that I kissed one of her friends, doesn't mean that I want to, cause I don't. and while she may be telling him how great I am, I would not doubt that he's telling her how horrible I am... nice friend I've got, I know. and yeah, she still labels me as her boyfriend. so, maybe I am just paranoid
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace