View post (Am I just paranoid?)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
06/14/2005 9:11 pm
hey everyone, I haven't really been posting lately, been busy. but yeah, so, I wanna describe a whole story about me, my girlfriend, and my best friend... I don't know why I want to, but, I need to get this off my chest... ready? ok...

so, it all starts out, that my girlfriend (she wasn't my gf at the time) likes my best friend, but he doesn't find her attractive, so he never asks her out or anything. now me, I find her attractive, and I liked her, well, my best friend actually started going out with my gf's best friend (the 4 of us had been friends before all of this) well, once she saw she had no chance with him, then she came to me, and since I liked her, I asked her out. we've been going out ever since... now, about a month later, my best friend (ok, this is getting annoying to say all this, so, my best friend is josh, his ex is sarah, and my gf is alicia) a month later sarah broke up with josh, then she became a total b**** and stopped hanging out with us. now, alicia and josh started hanging out everyday at school (I'm homeschooled, so, I can't be there) and then at lunch times alicia had started walking home for lunch everyday, and then she would invite josh to go with her after a while, so, after a while, they both went to her house everyday. often times when no one else was there... but then alicia would call me everyday when they got to her house, and all I could really hear was giggling and what sounded like to me, flirting from josh. well, jealousy starts striking, and I get kinda mad, but after assuring me that she wasn't cheating, then I let it go... well, a while later, josh is carrying around a picture of alicia in his wallet... he's always hanging out with her, and they are apparently "bestist buddys in the whole wide world" that's what they said... and it just seems to me, that, "hey, maybe josh stopped being so shallow and realized how wonderful she is" but that's not necessarily a good thing... then alicia has a dream that she kissed him... and now that school is out, they don't go to her house for lunch anymore... I though that maybe the fact that they don't get to see each other everyday would make me less jealous... but now he invited her over to his house to go swimming today... just the two of them, in a pool... wearing almost nothing... and it's one thing if the three of us were there, but it's just them, and the thing is, I'm alone at home doing nothing, and they could've invited me, but chose not to........

so there's my story, so, am I really just paranoid, cause to me it sounds like she's cheating... but, I trust her... but... I don't trust josh, and I believe he may be trying to steal her from me, and the fact that she used to like him doesn't help much... am I really just paranoid, or do I have the right to be jealous? thanks for reading
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace